Glossybox February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i do have to agree with alot of the ladies on here: compared to January its a turn down. its a decent/mediocre box overall and im still pleased with trying out the products but the price just doesnt seem to match up to the box. last month was amazing in brands/price for sure, the tarte lipstick/gloss alone cost the box.

Originally Posted by liilak /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow... these are a complete disappointment when compared with January's box.  I've never heard of any of the brands before.  How strange.  

I haven't gotten my box yet, so I'll see if I like the variations. 

On the other hand, I now have a ton of empty Glossyboxes and I'm running out of things to store in them.  I have one box for postcards/ holiday cards, one for photobooth photos (I love collecting them), two boxes for sunglasses.... what else do you use them for girls? 
I use my extra glossyboxes for gifts. So far everyone i've given them to loves getting their gifts in them, besides its quicker than wrapping.

Originally Posted by saidfreeze /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's my box

not a huge fan of the vertical split half red half leopard nail wraps.mostly because of the quality of the leopard print though.And here is a search of the shadow in harmony and the liner in incantation
I hope I get this box.

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i do have to agree with alot of the ladies on here: compared to January its a turn down. its a decent/mediocre box overall and im still pleased with trying out the products but the price just doesnt seem to match up to the box. last month was amazing in brands/price for sure, the tarte lipstick/gloss alone cost the box.
I was pretty satisfied with my first two boxes which were December & January. I guess they cant keep the quality on all the boxes.

I really wish I would have cancelled, and after I receive this month's box I think I will. 2 out of 3 (Dec. and Feb) months have been bad for me. I only liked the January box and this box looks bad, I really only want the nail item and possibly a funky colored liner. Everything else will be given away. Sad, because I loved all the glossyboxes I had seen before I subbed and then they just went downhill. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just saw someone post on instagram that they got the snail mask.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so I guess the variations are liner or gloss and snail mask or...something lol
Seems like the snail mask was sent in place of the evologie.

Well this just confirms that if I do decide to get another glossybox, the only thing that will get me to resub  will be a collab box. I cancelled after January and I always hesitate to cancel sub after I get a good box, but, to me, $21 is a lot for a sub box and I would have been unhappy with this box even if it was just $10/month.

I just got my box!  I got the:

Bvlgari "Au The Blanc Soap"

Da Vinci Cosmetics "Shimmer Powder" in Bronze
Lisi "Eye Definition Cream Liner" in Obsidian
Missha "Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Hydro Gel Mask"
Nail Rock "Nail Wraps" in Black and white horizontal strips

I'm pretty disappointed with this month.  I will only use the Nail Wraps and maybe the Mask, if I'm brave and don't look my pet snail in the eye of about a week.

Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is the snail mask a foil?
Yes, but it is really big.  Full size, I think (it's in Korean, so who knows).  It is one sheet mask.

Oh, btw, my liner is in a pot (and black, boo!).  I haven't seen that variation yet in the blog-o-sphere, but it is out there!

I just got my box!  I got the:
Bvlgari "Au The Blanc Soap" Da Vinci Cosmetics "Shimmer Powder" in Bronze Lisi "Eye Definition Cream Liner" in Obsidian Missha "Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Hydro Gel Mask" Nail Rock "Nail Wraps" in Black and white horizontal strips  
I'm pretty disappointed with this month.  I will only use the Nail Wraps and maybe the Mask, if I'm brave and don't look my pet snail in the eye of about a week. Ah, your nail wraps sound kinda fun at least!

No box or shipping email for me but not suprised as I am on the west coast. Saw on their FB that "everyone should have a tracking email by Monday."  Hopefully we get them then!  I want to know which variation I got!  

i'm kind of glad i cancelled - no stressing out this month and this box doesn't look like it would have been "for me". hope you all enjoy your boxes though!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i hope glossybox keeps up with posting timely spoilers so i can decide the same month if i want a box or not :> HAHA.

Latest posts

Back