Glossybox February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The nail rocks look like they ROCK- I'm actually really excited for them - thanks for posting pics !

I'd wear them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they don't make the whole box worth it for me, but I would buy them if they were affordable. At least once for a fun look or maybe for an accent nail and a bunch of fun looks XD

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd wear them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they don't make the whole box worth it for me, but I would buy them if they were affordable. At least once for a fun look or maybe for an accent nail and a bunch of fun looks XD
Haha yeah I will have to save some of them for Halloween! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The card in the box says:

that the Da Vinvi Shimmer Powder is supposed to be used as a highlighter on your brows and cheeks.

I am wondering if the

snail slime
is an either/or for something in there or if they just decided against including it.

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am wondering if the

snail slime
is an either/or for something in there or if they just decided against including it.
With my luck it will be in my box and that is the one thing I do not want.

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine are pretty wild, but should make for an interesting statement haha

I like the one withe the mushrooms is so pretty.

Okay, so that blue eyeliner would actually make me happy about the box...or any color other than black. I am a sucker for colored liners.

Seeing the eye makeup (and lack of snail snot) is making me feel a little better about this box!  I'll take whatever Nail Rock they send me, I like the idea of using just one or two at a time as accent nails!  And I've decided the Bvlgari soap will make a nice gift for my mommy 
biggrin.gif

I am hoping they don't just send out blue eyeliner... it's just a bad idea with my coloring.  However, I've yet to get even a shipping email, so it's all a moot point til then.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Seeing the eye makeup (and lack of snail snot) is making me feel a little better about this box!  I'll take whatever Nail Rock they send me, I like the idea of using just one or two at a time as accent nails!  And I've decided the Bvlgari soap will make a nice gift for my mommy 
biggrin.gif

I am hoping they don't just send out blue eyeliner... it's just a bad idea with my coloring.  However, I've yet to get even a shipping email, so it's all a moot point til then.
I never got a shipping email though and mine also isn't updated on the Glossybox website and mine arrived today. Also, a previous post showed the eyeliner in Cauldron which I'm assuming is black or gray, and mine was Potion.

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never got a shipping email though and mine also isn't updated on the Glossybox website and mine arrived today. Also, a previous post showed the eyeliner in Cauldron which I'm assuming is black or gray, and mine was Potion.
I didn't get one either- I was very surprised when I arrived home.My eyeliner is in Incantation which is a metallic bronzey brown.... if that makes any sense...?

Originally Posted by saidfreeze /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get one either- I was very surprised when I arrived home.My eyeliner is in Incantation which is a metallic bronzey brown.... if that makes any sense...?
I hope I get that one!  As much as I wish I could, I just can't pull off blue!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, so that blue eyeliner would actually make me happy about the box...or any color other than black. I am a sucker for colored liners.
co-sign! Althought I was just "informed" by a Chanel make up artist/ counter person last week that "colored" mascara were soo "2005"....

I love color liners & mascara, they are all I wear! So i politely told her considering the fact that she is speaking to someone who still listens to 90s rap, 80s new wave, 60s Simon & Garfunkel, Joy Division before they became New Order, and has DMX greatest hits in heavy rotation....I am pretty up-to-date! HA! LOL...people like what they like, why the judgements?!
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by PAsh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
co-sign! Althought I was just "informed" by a Chanel make up artist/ counter person last week that "colored" mascara were soo "2005"....

I love color liners & mascara, they are all I wear! So i politely told her considering the fact that she is speaking to someone who still listens to 90s rap, 80s new wave, 60s Simon & Garfunkel, Joy Division before they became New Order, and has DMX greatest hits in heavy rotation....I am pretty up-to-date! HA! LOL...people like what they like, why the judgements?!
hahaha.gif
LOL you are awesome!

Ooooh the bronzey brown sounds gorgeous! I look terrible with blue shadow or liner.... have prob 10 to 12 black liners but would be happy with a dark plum, the bronze one would be my first pic, or a dark olive green. Which means that I am probably destined to get the blue lol but thats ok I am sure its tradeable if that's what I end up with.

Latest posts

Back