Glossybox February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think GB is really stepping up their CS- which was sooooo needed.  I received my Cosmo code box & the missha cream was too dark and the lipstick was smushed.  To my surprise, I arrived home today to a new light missha bb cream & an Ellis faas lip gloss waiting on my door step.  I'm looking forward to continued stellar boxes & improved CS.
I agree! I emailed CS because I used the "LIPS" code for the January box, but didn't receive the free lipstick/gloss. I wasn't expecting it, given all the issues surrounding that box. However, I figured I had nothing to lose by asking about it. I received a response within 2 days, and the lipstick/gloss showed up a few days later! Needless to say, I was impressed and very satisfied. 

Originally Posted by Elizabeth Mac /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree! I emailed CS because I used the "LIPS" code for the January box, but didn't receive the free lipstick/gloss. I wasn't expecting it, given all the issues surrounding that box. However, I figured I had nothing to lose by asking about it. I received a response within 2 days, and the lipstick/gloss showed up a few days later! Needless to say, I was impressed and very satisfied. 
I had a broken Potion 9 from my Jan box that I contacted them about on 2/8.  I figured that it would be a hassle but they emailed back right away and I got the replacement for it last week.  I was impressed as well.

I just got a USPS priority shipment full of leftovers from Glossybox. I am assuming it is my missing December box. But I got a LOT of stuff-

LLamasqua pencil in gray, the bath salts from December, the Denise Richards stuff, the Oscar Blandi dry shampoo, the Glossy blush, a couple of perfume samples, Ecru oil small vials, a few Wella packets and a Model Co lipcolor. I LOVE the Model Co. Can't remember when we got it but I was nearly out. They also paid $10 in shipping. Don't love it all  but there is a LOT of it & I really like some of it!

Yes, I think they are really turning around. Perhaps all of the complaints & phone calls are making a difference. Also, they were moving their office a few months back, so may be they finally worked out all the kinks associated with moving and what not??? (although BB also recently moved and did not have any issues, but may be b/c of more man power & organized).

Whatever it is, I am happy they are picking up the phone again. My issues were straightened out, and I do not foresee anything else going wrong...fingers crossed...I do love their box contents though..hence why I stuck around.

I just got a USPS priority shipment full of leftovers from Glossybox. I am assuming it is my missing December box. But I got a LOT of stuff- LLamasqua pencil in gray, the bath salts from December, the Denise Richards stuff, the Oscar Blandi dry shampoo, the Glossy blush, a couple of perfume samples, Ecru oil small vials, a few Wella packets and a Model Co lipcolor. I LOVE the Model Co. Can't remember when we got it but I was nearly out. They also paid $10 in shipping. Don't love it all  but there is a LOT of it & I really like some of it!
Im so excited for you that's awesome!

I really hope I do not regret canceling my subscription.
I kind of feel like I might regret it when I see the contents of the box -- but then shipping and CS issues will make me relieved I'm missing out in that part of the process. My not-so-inner-snarkmonster make me want to muse that maybe the reason that they are responding to issues quickly now is because tons of people canceled, so now they aren't overloaded with emails that they're dodging and ignoring.

You can always resub.  If I go into my account, it will let me resub right away so it's not like you have to wait for an invitation.

I am really hoping that the spoiler was totally wrong and the box is different than we think. Unfortunately, I don't think the spoiler was wrong.

They send me an email saying there was a problem with the billing, idk if I will "fix" the cc info...I might not...idk :S

Yes, we can always re-sub! I'm hoping for March to be a lovely box since it'll be Spring (a brand new, happy season) by the time boxes are delivered! 
claps.gif

I will be skipping, I'm glad they couldn't charge me cuz that gave me a chance to think about keeping it or not. I have 3 liquid liners and loved all of them, I don't need another one. I have plenty of lip gloss, so I don't need that either. Soap is meh... and I'm sure someone will want to trade their snail mask :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I;ll skip this month and get the Julep wardrobe instead.

interesting enough im on twitter and i see someone get RT'ed by glossy box with their tweet saying My February @glossybox_us arrived! Excited to try what came in my #internationalstylebox!

so i call the number and i get through right away and just ask politely if i could have a tracking number to my box and the girl on the phone was really rude and told me no, boxes just shipped out today youll be getting an email soon enough so i say okay thank you and hang up.

... interesting.

Huh, interesting but a friend got their GB and posted her photo in our chat group, and

there was no snail slime. Eyeliner but no lip gloss.

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Huh, interesting but a friend got their GB and posted her photo in our chat group, and

there was no snail slime. Eyeliner but no lip gloss.
What was in her box?

damn! all these people getting theirs so the girl on the phone totally lied to me. telling me the boxes got shipped today and i couldnt get a tracking number.. what coast do you guys live on?

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's bound to be variations. I'm interested!!! I need pics!!!
i agree! post the pictures when you guys can!

Here's my box:

Bvlgari Soap
Da Vinci Cosmetics Shimmer Powder - Harmony
Evologie Duo Pack Intensive Blemish Serum & Stay Clear Cream
Lisi Liquid Eyeliner - Cauldron

Nail Rock in a gold cheetah color

Latest posts

Back