Glossybox February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that already received their boxes--did you guys get tracking #'s?

lol, never mind! I just saw that you didn't.  I'm wondering if I should contact them again (for the 3rd time) about the free box they promised me with the COSMO code.  They told me that I would be getting an e-mail about it with shipping information, but I haven't gotten anything.  I guess I'll give it a few more days.  Not good at being patient here! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am excited to get my box after seeing them. I turn 40 in a couple of weeks and would totally rock the nail ghosts and unicorns. I will probably put one on an accent nail and paint the rest a solid color to match it.

Come on box, get here already!

After 6 emails and 2 calls over a two month period about the same issue, I finally got a call back last week.  I was shocked!  The rep apologized and said they had just updated their software and that customer service should be much better henceforth.  She was certainly great with me after a long wait, and it looks like other issues are getting resolved as well.  Hopefully next month will have both great products and great customer service.

Just checked my account and no tracking#, hopefully it updates soon or even better if my box shows up.

I actually really dislike the eyeliner. :/ The blue color is absolutely gorgeous but the brush is terrible! It's so stiff and pointy that I can't apply the liner properly. It comes out streaky, too goopy or too little product. I don't know if the brush is just made like that or there's a problem with mine. When I got it, it looked like the package had already been opened because the sticker closing the flap was half off and the edges looked like someone use their nails to peel it off.

Just got my box. I hate this month's box. Last month was the best!

February Box Contents

Bvlgari Soap

Evologie Duo Pack Intensive Blemish Serum & Stay Clear Cream

Lisi Liquid Eyeliner- Purple Color

Davinci Cosmetics Shimmer Powder- Gold Color

Nail Rock in the freaky pattern with the eyes, unicorns, and other stuff. Its kinda creepy.
The first 2 items I will keep for myself. I have no idea what I would do with the 3rd, so I'll send it to my sister with the 4th item that I don't need. The 5th I actually got rid of....just awful!

Originally Posted by Ashley Curley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my box. I hate this month's box. Last month was the best!

February Box Contents

Bvlgari Soap

Evologie Duo Pack Intensive Blemish Serum & Stay Clear Cream

Lisi Liquid Eyeliner- Purple Color

Davinci Cosmetics Shimmer Powder- Gold Color

Nail Rock in the freaky pattern with the eyes, unicorns, and other stuff. Its kinda creepy.
The first 2 items I will keep for myself. I have no idea what I would do with the 3rd, so I'll send it to my sister with the 4th item that I don't need. The 5th I actually got rid of....just awful!
Send the 5th item my way.... Luv them!!

seems like there has only been a difference in color between the eyeshadow item/eyeliner/nailrock. but no snail masque lol.

If anyone gets a pic of the brown/bronzy liner, can you post it pretty please?  So far the variations on that are black, blue, and bronze, yes?

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

seems like there has only been a difference in color between the eyeshadow item/eyeliner/nailrock. but no snail masque lol.
It doesn't seem like they send it O.O to anyone so far. We'll see.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If anyone gets a pic of the brown/bronzy liner, can you post it pretty please?  So far the variations on that are black, blue, and bronze, yes?
Someone said purple too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Here's my box

not a huge fan of the vertical split half red half leopard nail wraps.mostly because of the quality of the leopard print though. And here is a search of the shadow in harmony and the liner in incantation

Here's my box
not a huge fan of the vertical split half red half leopard nail wraps.mostly because of the quality of the leopard print though. And here is a search of the shadow in harmony and the liner in incantation

Oops! Hit send too q uick! The swatches are beautiful I hope those are the variations i get : ) I second the person who said to send the unicorn nail strips her way... the funkier the better! I would be stoked to get those in my box

Wow... these are a complete disappointment when compared with January's box.  I've never heard of any of the brands before.  How strange.  

I haven't gotten my box yet, so I'll see if I like the variations. 

On the other hand, I now have a ton of empty Glossyboxes and I'm running out of things to store in them.  I have one box for postcards/ holiday cards, one for photobooth photos (I love collecting them), two boxes for sunglasses.... what else do you use them for girls? 

Sigh. It's like these companies get wind that I ordered a box and then make a shitty one- Sample Society, PopSugar, and now this.
icon_cry.gif
I should have just gone to Macy's and spent $30 on Chanel nail polish.

Latest posts

Back