Glossybox February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Musegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my box!  I got the:

Bvlgari "Au The Blanc Soap"

Da Vinci Cosmetics "Shimmer Powder" in Bronze
Lisi "Eye Definition Cream Liner" in Obsidian
Missha "Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Hydro Gel Mask"
Nail Rock "Nail Wraps" in Black and white horizontal strips

I'm pretty disappointed with this month.  I will only use the Nail Wraps and maybe the Mask, if I'm brave and don't look my pet snail in the eye of about a week.
Can you post a pic of your nail rocks? I got the gold cheetah/leopard one and I'm thinking of trading but can't decide. 

Glad it was the free box for me--I've been signed up since the beginning and definitely the most underwhelming for me personally.  I'm going to stick around for one more box though.  I've got another 830 glossydots already so with Feb and Mar reviews, April will be a free box.  

I received

blue eyeliner  gold highlighter/shadow cheetah nail rocks acne stuff

Originally Posted by liilak /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow... these are a complete disappointment when compared with January's box.  I've never heard of any of the brands before.  How strange.  

I haven't gotten my box yet, so I'll see if I like the variations. 

On the other hand, I now have a ton of empty Glossyboxes and I'm running out of things to store in them.  I have one box for postcards/ holiday cards, one for photobooth photos (I love collecting them), two boxes for sunglasses.... what else do you use them for girls? 
I made a box of cookies for my neighbors (they fed our animals over the holidays so it was a thank you).  While I obviously lined the box, the Glossybox worked great and looked nice IMO.

I currently store my nail polishes in them. I organize my dresser with two boxes. Its neater then everything scattered. 

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I currently store my nail polishes in them. I organize my dresser with two boxes. Its neater then everything scattered. 
Same here! I started with 2 of them, I'm up to 3 now.

Did anyone else notice that there wasn't a glossy mag...not liked I missed it, but I was a little surprised. 

i organized a narrow top drawer with 5 of my boxes.

1 for my pillow/foam rollers

1 for my hair flowers that don't double as decor

1 for my jewelry 

1 for all my hair stuff like bobby pins, duckbill clips, side combs, etc.

1 for my favorite nail polishes 

Works out great because the sized match up well with the length of the drawer. 

i'll post a picture when i get home!

Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone else notice that there wasn't a glossy mag...not liked I missed it, but I was a little surprised. 
Last month(more liek this month) there was a survey or some questions about the Glossymag, probably people answered saying they wouldn't miss it(I did) and that;'s why they didn't send it? Just my guess XD

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i organized a narrow top drawer with 5 of my boxes.

1 for my pillow/foam rollers

1 for my hair flowers that don't double as decor

1 for my jewelry 

1 for all my hair stuff like bobby pins, duckbill clips, side combs, etc.

1 for my favorite nail polishes 

Works out great because the sized match up well with the length of the drawer. 

i'll post a picture when i get home!
That sounds like a great idea, maybe I should re organize my drawers.

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone gotten shipping notices yet??
I just got one for one of my gift boxes, I believe it's shipping to MO.

Did anyone else get

Full size bottle of Cult NailsMy Kind of Cool Aid from Cult Nails in their box?? Love!!

Originally Posted by Jflopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone else get

Full size bottle of Cult NailsMy Kind of Cool Aid from Cult Nails in their box?? Love!!
That is an AWESOME color nail posh.They actually had that at the GlossyBox booth at the Refinery 29 Tinseltown shopping event in December.

So glad that is in the boxes this month!!!!

I got that in this random October box they sent me in January because I used the COSMO code. Very pretty color.

Did anyone else get

My box: 

Got my box on the 22nd. It was a surprise! 

i got the email with tracking number 3 daya later, I was like what....?

Just FYI...

2/20 Elizabeth, NJ

2/20 CT (delivered)

It's an OK box. Nothing wow really.

i got my shipping information this morning with my tracking number so thats good. im usually one of the lasts to get my box. on the 21st mine left MD so hopefully ill get another update soon :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back