Do you shave your legs everytime you shower?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I never shaved my legs. I'm not even that hairy but my skin's not as smooth as it once was after I started shaving.

funny thread...had to respond.

Summer shave every other day...all the way up....Fall...capris...every other day....below the knee....haha....and Winter....uh..can you say when the man complains....i have the worst dry skin...and it's just painful in the winter time.....lol

I'm an every-other-day shaver as well. Sometimes I skip a day - it just seems like so much work some mornings.......but then I feel real guilty when my DH starts running his hand on my leg. He says it is fine, but I still feel like a scratchy geek..... I usually run to the bathroom and do a quick shave.

In the warm weather it is an everyday job.

I shave as often as I can with the olay lotion ribbons body wash- it makes my skin SOOO soft! I love it!

I shave every three days. Usually in the evening. I find that if I shave in the evening any kind of redness of nics are gone/less noticeable by the morning !

I bought one of those gadgets that rips your hair out....I use it for underarms in the summer...i hate the dotted look.

I shave my legs really sparadically in the winter. Like less than once a week. I really don't like to shave my legs for some reason, I guess I'm just lazy.

Originally Posted by macface /img/forum/go_quote.gif When is summer time I shaved my legs everytime I shower.When it starts getting cold since I only wear pants I don't shave all the time.Whats your shaving legs routine?
wink3.gif
I'm so lazy anymore! I usually only shave when I need to or just remember to It just grows back so fast!! I can shave in the morning and feel stubble in the evening- too much work!!
scared.gif

i like waxing my legs. It feels smoother than shaving. And it seems to make the hair lighter. My hair isnt as thick. But I shave maybe once every few days or whenever I feel shaggy. lol.

summer, i shave all the time. every other day. winter, yea. different story. only when the hairs start to hurt. lol. ish. so, what. every other week? omg!! i just typed that ...

I try to keep it up every time in the spring summer. I got a waxer for Christmas but I'm terrified to try it

for me usually every couple of days. in the summer everyday if im not wearing pants.

I slack in the Winter. My boyfriend pretends to cut himslef if he rubs my leg too.

I do the pits, but I am way too lazy for the legs.

i think my hair grows slower in the winter...

so i shave about once a week and even then, its about a milimeter long by saturday...

during the summer/pre-summer.... its about 3 times a week
scared.gif

Latest posts

Back