Do you shave your legs everytime you shower?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I shave every day regardless of the season.
dito.gif

No I don't shave every day. I shave like twice a week regularly and then as needed if I have an occasion that calls for it. Jerry doesn't care if I have a little stubble, and no one else gets that close to my legs so I don't bother if I don't need to do it for a bikini or miniskirt or something.

I must say that was about 15 years ago when I was in France, and she was about 18. I am from Scotland and my sister in law does not shave her arm pits!!

i shave once a season, and maybe on holidays when i get dressed up and my b-day... and then again, sometimes not. Mr. Clean has more hair on his head than i have on my legs.

I don't grow a whole lot of body hair at all. It's more like the peach fuzz we grow on our face, very fine and almost invisible. When I wax it off, it takes like 2+ months to grow back, so I take care of it like no more than six times a year. Very easy.

I shave every day, I hate the feel of stubble on my legs even though no one can see them most of the time.

No, I don't shave everyday, besides I don't shave I use wax, more you shave more ticker and stronger hair grow up. My legs are quite smooth, not many hair at all, and if is they invisible ( blond ) Lol

I shave my legs and underarms every day, it only takes a few minutes and I love having smooth legs.

Since it is no longer warm and I have been wearing pants I don't save that often. In the summer it is every 3 days. Right now I can't remember the last time I shaved but it is to the point where if someone saw my legs it would be embarrassing.

i dont save as much 'cause i dont have the time. hmm but now i think i'd try doing so next time...

I also epilate.. but underarms almost every day unless it's winter and I'm wearing a long sleeved top

I shave if I'll be wearing a dress or skirt, or if I know I'll be having some sort of "fun" interaction with a male LOL. Sometimes I'll do it just because I'm in the mood to feel sexy, even though I know no one will see anyway. The summer and winter I shave equally, usually about every other day.

Back