Circular Swap Round 2 - Last chance box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lovesmakeup2012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've traded several times, have 7 feedbacks (is it not showing). Is that what you're referring to?
it doesn't show under your icon, but pops up on your profile page. Read over the guidelines and browse the circular threads. Subscribe to the updates, so when they open up a new box, you can get it on one. The original boxes are going by area; ours is all over the place because there was enough of us late to the game who begged, pleaded, whined and spammed...slight exaggeration..lol

Haha. Yup, I read each thread and all the rules regarding this. I'll keep an eye out for the next one. I have too much makeup that isn't being used and getting no love lol. Thanks for the response!

Any updates on our box ladies? I've been stalking the other threads in our group and whoa! Can't wait to get my hands on our box! Lol, another obsession and joy to add to my beauty junkie ailment lol!!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any updates on our box ladies? I've been stalking the other threads in our group and whoa! Can't wait to get my hands on our box! Lol, another obsession and joy to add to my beauty junkie ailment lol!!
I sent it out and [EDIT] according to my delivery conf. tracking it was delivered, Victoria did you get it?

Yup, I got it! I stay in Columbus through the week for work and I just came home after a week of work today! I'm sorry for any delay in response! I'll meditate on what to take out and I'll be adding my swap pile and sending this out to the next person ASAP!

Alright lovely ladies, box will be moving tomorrow! If I can find my camera, I'll try to post pictures of what I took out/what went in! Can't wait to send it off to the next lady!

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Alright lovely ladies, box will be moving tomorrow! If I can find my camera, I'll try to post pictures of what I took out/what went in! Can't wait to send it off to the next lady!

Pictures!! YAY :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We loooove pictures :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Alright ladies! Here's what I grabbed out of the box:

And here's what I put in:

Hopefully you find something in there you like! It's all packed up and I'm heading to the post office tomorrow! 

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yay thanks for the pics!! Is that Mac item a nail polish? It looks super pretty!!
Yes, it is! It's called "Air" I think. 

Ok I got the box today! Man stuff has been going crazy in the box. Polishes and bottles getting a little messed up. I don't really have any bubble wrap left but I'll see if I can add some kind of cushion so things don't fall apart.

Anyway, here are the pics of the contents. I will post more pics as soon as I grab some stuff and put back in. (I should be able to get it out in the next day or 2).

Ok everyone the box is back on the road again. I wanted to add even more to the box, but it was getting way too stuffed and too heavy, so guess I'll save those items till next time. We are over 5 pounds now!

As I mentioned when I received it, it looked a little rough from all the travels. I ended up adding bubble wrap and some cushion to get it nice and snug. I also put almost everything in ziplock bags to rearrange and to keep the items contained so they don't leak. A few items in there already started to leak/explode. I'm not complaining, but this is just something that every one of us should keep in mind next time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Out products go through more travels than normal in this box. I hope the next gal receives it well!

So, here is what I took out:

& here is what I put in:

Thanks for the pics!!!! 
laughing.gif

Your welcome 
smile.gif

By the way that Revlon Illuminator has been squeezed for the color but it was never used. Hard Candy liner was swatched, but I don't use those types of brushes. Polish used 1x....

Latest posts

Back