Circular Swap Round 2 - Last chance box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the box out today....I'll post a few pictures once I can figure out the spoiler option.

Woo woo! The box is moving!! I'm at the bottom of the list, but can't wait for all the updates ladies! Nice pics sarahm!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know..awesome and can't wait til the box starts heading my way! Does anyone have a wishlist of stuff they're hoping to see in the box?
I am SO excited for this!!!! 

I'm definitely open to trying new things, but I usually am more of a makeup person (I have really temperamental skin and hair). Some of my wishlist brands would be Sugarpill, Urban Decay, Tokidoki, Revlon, L'oreal, BH cosmetics, Coastal scents, Hello Kitty or Disney anything haha

I also have quite a few items that I swatched once or twice. Would any of you mind If I include them? I can even put them In a separate bag so if it's not something your interested in you don't have to be bothered 
smile.gif

Very exciting!  Is there something specific I need to do once I get the box?  Sorry if this is a dumb question.  I just take what I want, and put it enough items to justify that right?  And take pictures?  

Originally Posted by nfig /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very exciting!  Is there something specific I need to do once I get the box?  Sorry if this is a dumb question.  I just take what I want, and put it enough items to justify that right?  And take pictures?  
Yes to all..you can poke around the other circular swap threads for pics and commentary as well. There's also an info thread.

From what I understand:

1. State that you got the box.

2. Pics of items you took (optional)

3. Pics of items you put in (optional)

4. Email the ship confirmation box to the email address you signed up at to show it the box has shipped.

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is anyone else lurking the other boxes discussions out of excitement?
rolleyes.gif
Me!  Thanks for admitting it so I don't feel so weird.  Since I'm only in the States every two months I wouldn't be able to be a member of the circular swap because I wouldn't know when the box would get to me and wouldn't want to keep ladies waiting but I was thinking I might be able to START one.  That could be a good way to get involved and goodness knows I have enough beauty products to start a small boutique.  Can you let me know if you need ladies to start boxes, Playedinloops?  Keep me in mind for a future round.  I don't know what it is about it, (more happiness in giving than receiving?) but I'm more excited about getting my neat stuff to others who will appreciate it than getting the box myself.  Not that I wouldn't enjoy that!  Love it when you ladies share photos, everyone has a lot of really neat stuff.  Fun.

I got the box today! I picked out my items and will be shipping out tomorrow as soon as I get the address I need to send to! I'm on my phone so I can't post pics But I did take them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the box today! I picked out my items and will be shipping out tomorrow as soon as I get the address I need to send to! I'm on my phone so I can't post pics

But I did take them
smile.gif
I can't wait to see them!!!! 
laughno.gif

Hmmm, I went to send the next recipient of the box a private message and it's coming up "User Not Found"

The first pic is what I took out, and the second box is what I put back in!

Raw Minerals Warmth, Global Goddess Eyeshadow, Korres eyshadow, Korres eye pencil sharpener, Emu Oil  sample, Atopalm deluxe sample, Snowberry moisturizer deluxe sample, super goop deluxe sample, 2 beauty fix bags, Laneige deluxe sample, and Vichy foil samples.
Sorry for the crappy pictures

Hmmm, I went to send the next recipient of the box a private message and it's coming up "User Not Found"
Hi! It's because my username was typed wrong in the 1st box, it's Jwls750 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> yyyay soooo excited!

Latest posts

Back