Circular Swap Round 2 - Last chance box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by nfig /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmm, I went to send the next recipient of the box a private message and it's coming up "User Not Found"
I thought we contacted the circular swap@gmail address with info when we were ready to move the box?

Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi! It's because my username was typed wrong in the 1st box, it's Jwls750 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> yyyay soooo excited!
Gotcha!  It's going out today!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought we contacted the circular swap@gmail address with info when we were ready to move the box?
We do, I was just sending her a PM to tell her it was going out today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I already contacted the person at [email protected] :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was checking out the other box discussions and some of them are massive!! The West box is filled with over 5lbs of stuff!! o_O

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was checking out the other box discussions and some of them are massive!! The West box is filled with over 5lbs of stuff!! o_O
Lol i saw that! Ridiculous amount of options! Woo woo...I can't wait til it comes around to me. I'm at the end, so it'll be interesting to see what's in there. Did you ladies enjoy the holiday and partake in some festivities? I love 4th of July...one of my faves!

Yeah the West Box is NUTS :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The box is coming to me, I'll try and put some good goodies in there :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't have as much as some of you ladies, but I just won't take out much either :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love July 4th too, I did a whole face look inspired by it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah the West Box is NUTS :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The box is coming to me, I'll try and put some good goodies in there :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't have as much as some of you ladies, but I just won't take out much either :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love July 4th too, I did a whole face look inspired by it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I don't think anyone's too worried, unless you take everything and only put 2 or 3 things in lol. Oooh.. did you take pics of your face look? Sounds intriguing!

I don't think anyone's too worried, unless you take everything and only put 2 or 3 things in lol. Oooh.. did you take pics of your face look? Sounds intriguing!

Hahaha yeah I did it's on my blog, link is in my signature if you wanna check it out :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was hoping to do more with it, I feel like I didn't do all I could /: BUT oh well I still had fun with it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Plus I ended up advancing the look(putting liquid liner on the top lid it's my signature look :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) but I already posted the blog before I updated  the look /: oh well! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

I used 4th of July as nothing more than a reason to wear fancier makeup as well haha. 

Heck yes! That's my excuse for ALL holidays. We shouldn't NEED an excuse we should rock crazy looks always, but sadly that isn't the case :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hahaha yeah I did it's on my blog, link is in my signature if you wanna check it out :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was hoping to do more with it, I feel like I didn't do all I could /: BUT oh well I still had fun with it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Plus I ended up advancing the look(putting liquid liner on the top lid it's my signature look :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) but I already posted the blog before I updated  the look /: oh well! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)
Love it! What a cool look and i can definitely picture a nice sweep of liner with it. I'm jelly of your brows...my old wax person thinned mine out too much and I've yet to have them grow back to their former lush and fullness lol. I did an olive/Brown Smokey eye with glittery nude lips......i channeled some army camo look lol, down to my outfit minus my adorable buckled gladiator sandals.

Love it! What a cool look and i can definitely picture a nice sweep of liner with it. I'm jelly of your brows...my old wax person thinned mine out too much and I've yet to have them grow back to their former lush and fullness lol. I did an olive/Brown Smokey eye with glittery nude lips......i channeled some army camo look lol, down to my outfit minus my adorable buckled gladiator sandals.
Pictures?!?! and thank you! I always get self conscious about my brows because they are pretty thick, but that trend is in now right....? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sad, I'm not as adventurous with color on my face as I used to be! I'm thinking I'm going to adapt your attitudes and go nuts on holidays!

I used 4th of July as nothing more than a reason to wear fancier makeup as well haha. 
Your lips are awesome! Just peeked at your blog and adore the color!

Sad, I'm not as adventurous with color on my face as I used to be! I'm thinking I'm going to adapt your attitudes and go nuts on holidays!

Love it, makes me so happy to feel like I'm inspiring anyone even a little! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Go crazy!! Holidays are so much fun to take advantage of the fact that people are usually intimidated by awesome makeup, but on holidays they usually appreciate it and get it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I llooooove your hair, a LOT and you do have great lips(im not coming on to you I swear :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my boyfriend wouldnt be pleased :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) but you really do! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just started following you blog :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yep, definitely going to be more colorful. So long as I sheer it out a bit for work, I should be ok. I go batsh*t crazy with my polish colors and no one complains lol..Plus, I work in a hospital and have my hands covered with gloves all the time.

Your lips are awesome! Just peeked at your blog and adore the color!
Thank you!!!! It's funny you use that word cause the lip color is called "Adore"...I guess they named it properly haha

I llooooove your hair, a LOT and you do have great lips(im not coming on to you I swear :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my boyfriend wouldnt be pleased :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) but you really do! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just started following you blog :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you!!! I followed you back 
smile.gif

I do that all the time I'll walk up to a stranger and say something stupid without thinking like "you are SO pretty"... and they just look at me like 
blink.gif

Heck yes! That's my excuse for ALL holidays. We shouldn't NEED an excuse we should rock crazy looks always, but sadly that isn't the case :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I mean, I'm a natural blonde so having pink hair full time has definitely been like it's own experience. But because it's so out there I keep everything else very simple so I don't look like a rainbow threw up on me. Holidays are great cause they give me a chance to try fun things without people thinking I'm crazy lol

Btw I like your look!!! Much more artistic than mine. I like that you don't photoshop your pictures too. Aside from cropping or adjusting the brightness (my phone doesn't have a flash) I don't edit my pictures either. I like my photos to represent my actual makeup skills, not my photoshopping skills lol

I can sympathize with the upkeep on hair color. I rocked a fruit punch red/pink color for 6 months and teal for a year! Now, I can only do "normal" shades due to my job. So I'm lame and have to stick to wearable natural shades lol. I think my last dye job has grown out enough and I'm about due to try a new shade of red. Silly, but I keep getting compliments because people think I did the ombre look lol.

I can sympathize with the upkeep on hair color. I rocked a fruit punch red/pink color for 6 months and teal for a year! Now, I can only do "normal" shades due to my job. So I'm lame and have to stick to wearable natural shades lol. I think my last dye job has grown out enough and I'm about due to try a new shade of red. Silly, but I keep getting compliments because people think I did the ombre look lol.
Oh gosh your a champ if you did teal for a whole year!! I had a little strip of teal in mine and it faded to blonde after a week. My natural color is great because I don't have to bleach or damage my hair too much, but it's horrible to dye cause it fades so quickly. I'm dying to have that dark hair pale skin snow white look, but no matter what kind of dye I use or how dark I color it it's back to blonde in a couple weeks. Luckily the brand of pink stays in for a good 6 weeks and as it fades it's a pretty pastel color so I can't complain too much about upkeep. And ya I'm sort of the opposite of you...I've been working in office settings with strict dress codes since I was 16....I quit my job as an optometric technician a few years ago and went into business for myself doing animal care. That freed up the ability for me to go wild with my hair 
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back