Circular Swap Round 2 - Last chance box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting so excited 
w00t.gif

I have almost an entire shoe box full of items set aside right now lol

Just got the box! Oh my goodness there is SO much stuff in it now!! I'll post pics soon once I decide what to take and add.

Also thanks Mega789 for taking the time to sort and package everything so well 
smile.gif

Our box is already half way circulated! I can't believe it lol... Fairest, I think it's safe to mention we're eagerly awaiting pics!

So what happens when we end the cycle? I deff. wanna continue being in a circular swap. Do we change participants? Or do we keep going with this group?! I love circular swaps! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok I just finished going through everything 
yuck2.gif

What I took out:

What I put back in:

And what's left in the box:

I literally kept adding items until it was stuffed to capacity 
top.gif

I should be able to mail it out Monday as soon as I get the next persons address!! 
smile.gif

Your welcome! Glad you got everything ok.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wasn't kidding when I said that box was jam packed, and now it's still jam packed. I know it's hard not to keep adding stuff. Great pics!

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got the box! Oh my goodness there is SO much stuff in it now!! I'll post pics soon once I decide what to take and add.

Also thanks Mega789 for taking the time to sort and package everything so well 
smile.gif
Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok I just finished going through everything 
yuck2.gif

What I took out:

What I put back in:

And what's left in the box:

I literally kept adding items until it was stuffed to capacity 
top.gif

I should be able to mail it out Monday as soon as I get the next persons address!! 
smile.gif

The box came in on the 25th but the office "lost" it. They didn't find it until today (after I went in and raised Cain like a crazy woman). I finally went through all of it.

Here is what I took out:

Here is what I put in:

If I can get the next address tonight, I will try to put it in the mail tomorrow but it may not actually be until Monday due to prepping for my PA trip on Wednesday this weekend.

Aaaahhh! It's my turn! Lol, finally...cannot wait to dig in. Our swap is almost over ladies, which means we'll be doing another one. Woo woo, how many are wanting to get back in on another round?

Sorry for the delay, the box is on the move again! I'l be sending the confirm # along shortly. I am leaving town til the 13th tomorrow but to get in on this again! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry for the delay, the box is on the move again! I'l be sending the confirm # along shortly. I am leaving town til the 13th tomorrow but to get in on this again! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks for the update and have a great time!

Just an fyi everyone, I am heading out of town until next tuesday so email replies may be infrequent from the sample swap account!

Brain fart! Who am I contacting for the next address? Sorry lol.. and did take pics..will post in a few minutes!

That's what I nabbed..btw, the philosophy shadow was pulled because it got smashed up. I got a lap full of dust when i opened it lol.

Latest posts

Back