Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! I think that's true! It's almost impossible not to get a mascara and/or a liner at least once during a month. I've just gotten used to it and don't let it bother me any more. There's only so many makeup products you can put in a box.

I just love Boxycharm, though. I've found some great products in Boxy over the years.

I agree on the over lode of mascara and eyeliner in subs, but when it is a reputable great brand, I get more excited about it -versus an obscure brand I've never heard of that may/may not be good. I am excited to get Blinc- it is my favorite to wear in the summer/hot weather

OMG this box has 4 items in it and I don't care.  I'm so excited to get it.  I have revealed 1, 2 and about to get Smoked.   I'm missing the 3rd revealed palette, but i really don't need it.  I'm most excited about all 4 items.  This is going to be the best box ever.

Got my box today and I love it. . .even though I didn't get the black Starlooks pen (Ardency Inn Modster in a crazy teal color), I'll use everything but the liner.   

I've been curious about the Blinc mascara for quite some time and would've purchased it eventually. So, everything else in the box is a bonus.  Also, the brushes feel very soft.

I'm such a dummy.  I saw the spoilers for this box and kept waiting and waiting on mine to arrive only to realize I cancelled my subscription after last month's box (I'm trying hard to limit my sub addiction!).  SMH.  I resubbed and I'm hoping to still be able to get this box.  

I think this is a really good sub. I got a few boxy charm boxes last year but had to cut back because of two many subs. Wish I could sub again. So happy for you all who are getting this.

I'm such a dummy.  I saw the spoilers for this box and kept waiting and waiting on mine to arrive only to realize I cancelled my subscription after last month's box (I'm trying hard to limit my sub addiction!).  SMH.  I resubbed and I'm hoping to still be able to get this box.  
I've done that! Probably more than once.

I really like these brushes! I haven't even opened the palette, I have way too many. I think I'll trade or gift it. The mascara was added to my stash.

Despite product overload, this is probably my favorite sub. I've cut back on some others, but I'm keeping this one.

oh yes, I love this box.  I've been using the brushes, the eyeshadow, the liner, and the mascara.  I like the mascara a lot because I would always have problems trying to get rid of the black under my eyes no matter how hard I tried to remove it.  I have so much makeup but I still want to continue with this boxy charm subscription and birchbox too.  I have too much eyeshadow and blush but still want more all the time

February's Theme! 

12646722_768688483275566_191507071611568897_o.jpg

Go from #RushToRelax

First spoiler is on MSA....

From the company's website:

http://www.beautyforreal.com/products/blush-glow

What it is:Blush + Glow is a 2 in 1 blush and highlighter created to not only color and highlight, but to also provide anti-aging benefits. This cream to powder long wear formula delivers light reflecting benefits and glowing radiance, which ensures a smooth, beautiful, flawless finish. This multifunctional product renders a more youthful, even toned and healthy appearance.

What it does:Featuring our patented ingredient, Luminera with a diamond core complex. As the transparent particles come into contact with the skin, the diamond core complex transforms invisible UV light and works to dramatically diminish the expression of wrinkles, discolorations, and imperfections. Vitamin E and grape-seed extracts provide anti-aging benefits and antioxidant protection. Pomegranate extracts along with organic minerals contribute to this standout formula to maintain its consistency in all climates and exceptionally long wear.
No Animal Testing. Contains No Parabens. Made in USA

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back