Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full spoilers!!!!!

screen-shot-2015-12-14-at-12-02-37-pm.png

• Nelson J Moisture Healing Mask
  • Jelly Pong Pong Luminizer Gel, valued at $15.95
  • OFRA Cosmetics Laboratories Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick, valued at $19.90
  • Tatcha’s Aburatorigami Beauty Papersvalued at $12
  • NCLA So Rich Vitamin E Infused Cuticle Oil
  • Bellapierre Gel Lip Liner

Got my box today. Kinda bummed I didn't get the cuticle oil or the mask. Got a Harvey Prince mini roll on instead.

I got my box yesterday and I'm really happy with it. The lippie and the lip liner pair really nicely together and I love the colors. Also, the hair stuff smells amazing!

I got my box yesterday and I'm really happy with it. The lippie and the lip liner pair really nicely together and I love the colors. Also, the hair stuff smells amazing!
I read this and thought "hair stuff?" I didn't even realize it was a hair mask! I put it in my stash of face masks, lol. I could really use a hair mask - putting it in the shower now...

Got my box today. Kinda bummed I didn't get the cuticle oil or the mask. Got a Harvey Prince mini roll on instead.
I just resubscribed because I've had box envy (going on months now), and the December box is especially nice.  I don't have my box yet, but I'm with you on the HP perfume. . I'm hoping I don't get it.  Not a fan of HP at all.  They are the perfume version of Be a Bombshell or Purlisse (in so many sub boxes!).  

I read this and thought "hair stuff?" I didn't even realize it was a hair mask! I put it in my stash of face masks, lol. I could really use a hair mask - putting it in the shower now...
I thought it was a face mask at first too! I had read a review of the box and the reviewer mentioned that they loved the face mask below the picture of the mask. Then, I got it in the mail and read the label and thought hey this isn't a face mask lol

Hey, I went on to the boxy charm website and started to review products.  I got points.   Make sure everyone is reviewing the products to get points to use later to purchase in the shop.  

People are getting restless...over this new 2nd sneak peek. I read most of the comments on FB and Instagram...

Well anyways...I am as well getting restless a bit. :lol:

Blinc's Mascara Amplified...more mascara...I think I have now accepted that there is no way I can hope not getting a mascara & liner in sub box for a month atleast. OH there is a way...Cancel all my sub...which I cannot :lol:

I am now happy just to find that atleast the brands are new.

SP.jpg

Latest posts

Back