Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes. My Oct. box arrived today and the first clue that something was wrong was that the entire mailbox stank of nail polish. I figured the polish had leaked, but no, it apparently broke in shipment and flooded the entire box with the polish, coating everything. I've written to them and included pictures, but I've never had to contact their CS before, I hope they're responsive. Anyone had any luck dealing with them? Thanks.

Boxy2.jpg
Oh no!!! I'm so sorry that that happened to you! I dealt with them before and they were wonderful! Good luck!

@@DianeER Their customer service is excellent. I'm sure you'll have a new box sent to you immediately. I had a few issues, not with them but with my box getting lost and when I contacted them, they sent me a new box and said if the other one ever showed up, to enjoy that one, too.

It did show up about two weeks after I got the second box. All banged up but with everything perfect inside.

@@Saffyra thanks, I did hear back from them today and they said they would ship out a replacement box "with the very next batch that ships out". I really appreciate their responsiveness, just waiting to see how long that will be (since I was pretty much on the tail end of receipt for the Oct. box anyway). Thanks for giving me hope that it will all work out!

That hair product label looks like it is straight out of the 80s/90s

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back