Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure how I feel about the pur-lisse product as I have not been a fan of some of their other products. I am always happy to get blush and brushes though. The other coolway product that boxycharm sent out awhile back was ok, but not the best thing that I had ever tried or anything. I also think that I have gotten that lippie in another box before. Not the best box, but not a total miss for me either.

Getting another coolway here.  ugh  The only hair product I've liked from here is the Gorge from a few months ago.  

I've liked Purlisse and the Palmetto Derma from the past boxes.  Especially the serum and the Previse toning serum.  

And I know alot of people don't like getting polishes.  But every sub I have can send me every polish they have every month and I'd be a happy camper.  lol  :rotfl:

I got my box yesterday
As with @@MissKris17 it says the blush shade is in Sahara, but I also got Wildflower as well. It is a very pretty winter blush though so I'm ok with that!

The Coolway product smells amazing, yet to try that out though

Luxie concealer brush, not my favorite, will be passing it along to a friend

Manna Kadar lipgloss nice shade, I got "Lucky", does not seem to special though

Pur Lisse eye serum, feels amazing!

I also want to point out that there was a random LVX 25% off generic coupon in there, felt a little bit out of place since we did not get anything from them this month, but since we have in the past that must be the case. It is valid from 11/15 to 12/31, so maybe we will get a LVX product next month?

I got wildflower as well. I really like the blush though so I don't mind. Overall, I'm happy with this box. The lipgloss is a really nice color. Manna Kadar isn't my favorite, but I really like the shade. I like the brush too. I wasn't thrilled with the coolway though.

1st December Spoiler is out!!!

screen-shot-2015-12-03-at-4-12-03-pm.png

Tatcha’s Aburatorigami Beauty Papersvalued at $12.

I'm really excited that there will be 6 products this month!! I am currently using these same blotting papers now and I really like them. It's not something that I am super excited about getting, but I am happy to have more of them.

This seems like a great box! I like the spoiler and wish I was a subscriber still. Happy for you all who are getting this!

Latest posts

Back