Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same box.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Same box here, and I am highly disappointed. I would have liked either the cargo or eye shadow trio. I guess that calling the Doucce mascara 'Punk' is apt, as feel 'Punk'd alright. :angry:

I have only seen a few different boxes on Instagram. I am guessing they had a ton of the mascara and not much of the other items or something to that effect. 

I have only seen a few different boxes on Instagram. I am guessing they had a ton of the mascara and not much of the other items or something to that effect. 
I would have rather had the mask or something else in that 'teaser' then. It always feels like a ripoff when these places do that, (Like Ipsy and the 'teasers' they release that have 2 high -end items it seems no one but bloggers get, and one crappy one the rest of us get.)

I am getting the same as everyone else. I'm really excited for the mask! I'm happy for the mascara too as I can never get enough mascara. The Lord and Berry pencils are good but I have way too many pencils right now and I'm not thrilled about the bellepierre stain or the polish.

Looks like I'm getting the same box as pictured too.

I kinda wish I had a nail polish addiction because I've only done sub boxes since May and have gotten like a dozen of them.

I am not too impressed with the staying power of the Cult nails, since it chipped the first day of my mani, but the application is smooth, it dries pretty fast, and I like the color.

I sat out this month and I'm actually okay with it.

I am going to try to swap for that Palmetto Derma, though.

Yikes. My Oct. box arrived today and the first clue that something was wrong was that the entire mailbox stank of nail polish. I figured the polish had leaked, but no, it apparently broke in shipment and flooded the entire box with the polish, coating everything. I've written to them and included pictures, but I've never had to contact their CS before, I hope they're responsive. Anyone had any luck dealing with them? Thanks.

Boxy2.jpg

Has anyone else tried the mask?  I'm not sure, but it might have dried out my face.  Or it could be the new weather.  I get dry skin every fall/winter.  So I'm not sure.  Anyone else have any issues?

Latest posts

Back