Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they had me until that last spoiler....nail wraps....really boxycharm? This makes me worry about the last two products in the box since that was a spoiler.

The wraps don't excite me much either. Granted I'm not much of a nail person to begin with. 

Here is the rest of the box.

Looks like a foundation brush, eyebrow gel and a little sample of hair oil. 6 products! I like this box, the wraps aren't my thing but I like everything else.

If they left the nail wraps out this would be a really good box! I'm always happy to get brushes and I use eyebrow gel all the time. The lotion is smaller than I expected and I find it hard to believe it's worth $48, but I use moisturizer 2x day so I could always use more.

Does anyone know if I select the "skip this month" option in my profile for Oct-- but then at some point in Oct decide I want the box and undo that, will I receive October's box or will that be applied to Novembers? I just realized these boxes spoil pretty early in the month so this may be a more financially stable way for me to determine if I want to receive a box each month....and unsubscribing/resubscribing every month seems like a pain. Just wondering if anyone has experience with this...

I got my box yesterday and I was pretty happy with it. I ended up getting the brown tarte pencil. The only thing that I was disappointed with was the nail wraps.

First October Spoiler!!

CQV0nXNUcAAY-Fi.jpg

Boxycharm just did something awesome and new!! They released the FULL spoilers of the box in the email!! Here is what I am getting in my box!! Check your email! 

screen-shot-2015-10-08-at-6-58-28-pm.png

Latest posts

Back