Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11825779_692002337610848_7281282787298700027_n.jpg

Ooh, I'm excited for this one. I've skipped the last few boxes because I haven't loved the spoilers, but I resubbed as soon as I saw the palette. I *love* the first two and it's kind of satisfying to have the whole set. I'll probably swap the mica eyeliner since I'm perfectly happy with my maybelline gel liner, but I'm stoked for everything else. Nice job, boxycharm!

Oooh that leave in conditioner looks nice andd I'm always up for a good highlighting crayon! I got a blush by So Susan in a Glossybox before and it was amazing so I'm excited to try other products by them.

I have so many leave in conditioners, but I am still excited to receive this one! I love trying hair products!! Always looking for that miracle product haha!

I still haven't gotten a shipping notice, although they charged me on the 4th so hopefully it's coming!

My box was scanned in FL on the 7th but only departed Orlando this morning. At this rate it won't arrive before I leave for vacation on Monday and everything will melt. :-(

I got my box today and I love it!! Another great month from boxycharm! The colors in the palette are to die for! I was not thrilled about the eye liner, but it's really creamy and smudges really well for a good smoky eye. The eye liner brush is really good too and I always love getting brushes. And that highlighter crayon?? Shut the front door! It's so pretty! I can't wait to try the leave in conditioner. It has argon oil in it and the bottle is pretty lol yes I do judge products based on how pretty the packaging is :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I resigned up for this box because of the palette.  I wasn't expecting to like it that much but in addition to the other items in the box, it was worth resubbing.  All I can say is WOW... I LOVE the palette colors.  I have both 1 & 2 and don't use those as often as I was hoping but I know for sure that I'm going to get a HUGE amount of time loving 3!  I have blue eyes and love to do a peachy/orange/gold eye...online pictures just didn't give those colors in this palette justice.

Sadly, both the highlighter crayon and the eyeliner was melted.  The crayon stuck to the top of the cap and I had to ease it out... I can save it by using my fingers or a brush for application.  The eyeliner was completely melted at some point in transit and when I opened it, it was all the way to one side of the pot.  Still useable I suppose.

Going to try the leave in conditioner today to see if it keeps my frizzy hair in check and the eyeliner brush is PERFECT for using for my manicures.  Yes, manicures... the small tip is perfect for fixing mistakes with nail polish... little dip into acetone and it makes clean up a breeze!  

@@Weebs love the tip about the eyeliner brush! I prefer a flat angled eyeliner brush anyway. That sucks that items were melted. 

My estimated delivery date is today but it arrived in Compton this morning, so looks like I won't be getting it until tomorrow. At least I hope I'll get it tomorrow, I really don't want to wait until Monday!

Got my box last night and I LOVE it!

Has anyone mentioned yet that the BoxyShop is opened again?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back