Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't need another mascara... at all.... but I am always happy to get more!

There have been two other spoilers:

George I'll Make You Look Amazing Spray and yourMinerals Transparent Veil Setting Powder.

I'm hoping for another spoiler today or tomorrow before deciding to get this box.  Do they usually spoil the entire box?

The gorge I'll Make You Look Amazing spray was enough to get me to jump in, the stuff is like magic for my chlorine-dried hair this summer and the price of the box is less than retail on that spray alone.

There have been two other spoilers:

George I'll Make You Look Amazing Spray and yourMinerals Transparent Veil Setting Powder.

I'm hoping for another spoiler today or tomorrow before deciding to get this box. Do they usually spoil the entire box?
They have been just releasing 3 of products so I doubt they will spoil the whole box

The gorge I'll Make You Look Amazing spray was enough to get me to jump in, the stuff is like magic for my chlorine-dried hair this summer and the price of the box is less than retail on that spray alone.
I got the George spray in the fab fit fun box and really like it.

I canceled my Boxycharm after trying to contact them 5 times trying to cancel before I got charged for next month. But I got a shipping email the other day, so evidently I was charged already. Not excited about this box after the spoiler, I like the Ofra eyebrow pencil but have received it so many times in sub boxes in the past year, Boxycharm included. I don't need anymore mascara or brushes. Only thing I'm excited about is the powder. I've had Boxycharm for a year and it just seems the last 4 boxes weren't for me at all. 

A black box this month? Look at boxy charm getting all fancy. I'm excited for this box! Not so much excited for the Ofra as I already have a ton of those, but I always love getting brushes in sub boxes.

Mine arrived yesterday.  I think I will be gifting the entire box.  I'm finally getting to the point where I have plenty of brushes and I have super straight hair that I never put anything in.  Normally I would love any mascara but I recently sprung for eyelash extensions and I am in love with them so I don't need mascara.  I think I'd rather put the money on this box towards my eyelash fills.  

I know the minute I cancel the box they'll send a box that matches me better than any they've ever put out cause that's the way it goes. 

decisions.... 

I think I will be gifting the entire box.  
I signed up earlier this month hoping to get this box, but I never got any shipping email and get no response to my email inquiries through their webpage so I'm assuming I won't be getting it. (Did you get a shipping notice or did it just show up?) I really wanted it for the gorge hair product. If you would be willing to sell or trade that item, please send me a PM. 

I signed up earlier this month hoping to get this box, but I never got any shipping email and get no response to my email inquiries through their webpage so I'm assuming I won't be getting it. (Did you get a shipping notice or did it just show up?) I really wanted it for the gorge hair product. If you would be willing to sell or trade that item, please send me a PM. 
I had a box one month that just showed up no shipping at all, sometimes the shipping is really late. Their customer service sucks, I emailed like 5 times in June to cancel my box and got a confirmation that I canceled a couple weeks later. Then the other day I got a shipping email and yesterday I got an email from customer service saying sorry my sub was canceled and I was being refunded. But the box showed up today. 

Has anyone tried the mascara yet? It doesn't appear to be volumizing to me at all, my old Maybelline mascara works better. Plus the brush seemed super dry, like there wasn't even anything on it. 

I signed up earlier this month hoping to get this box, but I never got any shipping email and get no response to my email inquiries through their webpage so I'm assuming I won't be getting it.
Got a shipping notice tonight, looks as if I will be getting the July box after all.shipping

Latest posts

Back