Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading through all these great posts makes me wish I was still getting this box. Had to cancel due to too many boxes. So happy for you all though!! Looks like an awesome box!

I JUST go my box today, what a great box though, I went spoiler free except the palette I knew we were getting and I'm in love with everything in here. A little sad that the highlighter stick was stuck in the cap though and I can't get it to set back down where it's supposed to be. Has anyone had luck getting Boxycharm to replace a broken item? It shipped ten days ago and I think the heat in transit unseated the product.

Oh my gosh! So my Boxycharm account is under an email I do not check regularly, and I just realized that they could not send out my subscription because the credit card # has expired! I just put in a new credit card under my account, hopefully I can still get this box!

I really hope I can get this box, this month seemed amazing!

First Spoiler for September is out!!! 

6134db10-8092-44bd-b3bf-faf567cb6eca.jpg

Well, I was so excited to get the gel eyeliner and brush.  I have learned that I do not have the aptitude to use this product.  And the brush is super stiff; and I can't get the product out of it once dried.

Looking forward to September's box, now.

Well, I was so excited to get the gel eyeliner and brush.  I have learned that I do not have the aptitude to use this product.  And the brush is super stiff; and I can't get the product out of it once dried.

Looking forward to September's box, now.
I love gel eyeliner, but there's no way I'd be able to use a brush like the one included. I use an flat angled brush and just run it along my lashline.

I love gel eyeliner, but there's no way I'd be able to use a brush like the one included. I use an flat angled brush and just run it along my lashline.
Thanks.  Should I try again with a different brush?  I'd given up and almost discarded the item.  I guess I really should discard that cheap brush.  It doesn't even feel brush-like!

Also, how do you recommend getting the remains of this product out of the brush?  It seems to be permanently 'in' that brush we got in the box now that I've used it once.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.  Should I try again with a different brush?  I'd given up and almost discarded the item.  I guess I really should discard that cheap brush.  It doesn't even feel brush-like!

Also, how do you recommend getting the remains of this product out of the brush?  It seems to be permanently 'in' that brush we got in the box now that I've used it once.
Personally I like the Sephora classic angled eyeliner brush #90. It's $14.00. Some complain that it's too stiff, but I need something a little stiff to keep my line straight. I start at the outer corner and drag it along the lash line. I also do a little wing off the outer corner.

What type of brush cleaner are you using? I've read that baby shampoo works good, and one part olive oil and one part makeup remover. Although, I've never actually tried those.

Personally I like the Sephora classic angled eyeliner brush #90. It's $14.00. Some complain that it's too stiff, but I need something a little stiff to keep my line straight. I start at the outer corner and drag it along the lash line. I also do a little wing off the outer corner.

What type of brush cleaner are you using? I've read that baby shampoo works good, and one part olive oil and one part makeup remover. Although, I've never actually tried those.
Thanks.  I don't have that exact brush but I will view it online and see what I have close to it.  Will try your method of cleaning though I think the issue may be with that cheap brush in the box.  The stuff just won't come out of it!

Latest posts

Back