Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't too excited about this spoiler because the color seems to be too dark for my fair skin, but you never know until you actually get the products. I'm ready for some more spoilers!
I was thinking the same thing with me, maybe this will work as a very shimmery blush? Curious to try it out

Looks like this is the second spoiler...Spongelle All-In-One Buffer + Polish

BoxycharmSP2.jpg

I've heard awesome things about the second spoiler-- I think they had one in PS last summer. I'm considering signing up for my first boxy charm :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You won't regret it! Boxycharm is awesome! They have sent out some really good products the past few months!

The spoiler pic makes them look a little cheap. But after looking at their website I'm intrigued. 
I got one in Popsugar awhile back, but haven't used it yet (saving it for a long trip).   I saw them at Anthropologie though (which made me really happy, since I love getting things in sub boxes that are sold in stores like Anthro). :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wonder how the Ofra banana powder is. Will someone let me know please when you get your box and have a chance to try it? It's been years since I've used a banana powder and would love to try one again, although I'll have to wait until my no buy is over. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I used to use the T.LeClerc banana powder but this was very long time ago. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Other brands have them too. Just wondering how this Ofra one compares.

Hoping this works for my fair skin this time of year, but I think that this shade was a good one to pick to work for most skintones (unlike that concealer stick they sent out awhile ago, not everyone is the same shade! (That was Boxycharm right? Maybe it was another subscription)). I wish this came in a compact though

Banana powders are great to use as a finishing powder and are subtle color correcting. They are considered one of the mua must products. I have no idea why I stopped using one. :lol: In pictures too it doesn't create a white cast like some other finishing powders can do so it works great for pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my box today!

Not my favorite box from Boxycharm, but I still like it! Here is a quick run down

Beauty For Real Blush + Glo - I got the shade Coral Crush for the blush, and Hi Beam for the highlighter. The blush is a perfect satin/shimmer, and while the highlighter is a bit too dark for my fair skin, I think it would work out good for the summer or a blush topper to give some sheen

Shray Mask - This came in such cute packaging! It was like a post-card, and made me feel like I was opening up a little package just for itself. The mask says it is limited edition for Boxycharm, and is for sensitive, dry skin, which is just what I need!

Spongelle Body Wash Sponge - I thought that this was going to be some cheap little sponge that you could get at a pharmacy for $5, and while it is a little bit nicer, I don't know if I would pay the full retail value for it. Nice scent, but wouldn't purchase myself

Freeze 27/7 Eye Serum - This serum is expensive! Says it helps with dark circles on the back, so I will give it  a try. The consistency is a murky clear gel, and a little bit tacky, would need to wear eye cream over it for sure for moisture

Realtree Perfume - I got this in an Ipsy long ago, and the smell is very distinct. Almost a little bit too sweet, but I think it is growing on me. I'm happy about the spray container, much better than the little glass vile I got from Ipsy

OFRA Banana Powder Pressed - I was worried that this would have broke in transit, but it is packaged very nicely so hopefully it doesn't break on anyone. With the low retail value, I feel like Boxycharm should have made this a compact. While I'm not sure if I will use this a ton as I'm in love with my Bare Minerals Well Rested setting powder for under the eyes, I feel like this would be good for someone that just wants to set and add a little bit of color correcting. Powder seems a little bit dry too, so beware of that if you have dry under eyes!

Like I said this isn't my favorite Boxycharm, I'm happy I got it and can't wait to use some of the products!

Latest posts

Back