Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OFRA Banana Powder Pressed - I was worried that this would have broke in transit, but it is packaged very nicely so hopefully it doesn't break on anyone. With the low retail value, I feel like Boxycharm should have made this a compact. 
This.  The circle without the compact is $12 on the Ofra website but with the compact, it's only $15.  

I recently signed up for Boxycharm, I'm glad I did. I love the items and there's always things in the glossboxes that I know I would never use or don't have a need for. After months of watching unboxings and thinking 'I should've signed up this month!', I finally signed up and January was my first box. I love the Spongelle that came in this months box but it seems a bit cheaper than the one we got in a Popsugar box a while ago. Still, its cute, I love the Realtree perfume and I can't wait to see next months box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I subbed to Glossybox for almost a year and then canceled. I think that boxycharm consistently has a higher value than Glossybox and Boxy has nearly all full size items whereas glossybox doesn't.

Here is the pic of the spoiler

Boxycharm March 2016 Spoiler 1.jpeg

I want to sub to this now based on the spoiler because I've wanted to try the brand. I just can't add one more sub before I cut out something else. Happy for you all who are getting this though. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I just subbed to this subscription. It's  a splurge because I don't live in the US so by the time shipping and the exchange rate is factored in, I'll be paying at least double the cost of the box, if not more. But I still think the value of the items will outweigh the cost. And quite frankly, I just want to try it because it looks so exciting, especially this spoiler. What is it about cupcakes and candy and pastel colours?  :wub:

Not really feeling this second spoiler. I'm not getting the Sweet Treats theme.

It would have been perfect if they included something from Trifle Cosmetics, like their Royal Icing highlighter.

8238_785433451601069_3943060784818210458_n.jpg

I just received the February box in the mail and I'm really impressed! So glad I signed up. I can't wait to use the sponge! Only thing I probably won't use is the little perfume they sent. I'll probably sell it on ebay or something.

Not really feeling this second spoiler. I'm not getting the Sweet Treats theme.

It would have been perfect if they included something from Trifle Cosmetics, like their Royal Icing highlighter.

8238_785433451601069_3943060784818210458_n.jpg
Just realized that this Luxie brush might be the same one that Glossybox is sending out this month, so I hope I get one of the other two things, preferably the pencil. The one Glossybox is distributing is the same brand but I think it's an "angled" brush which might be different, but they still look really similar and could possibly be the same.

Latest posts

Back