Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am confused. I thought the polish color choices were yellow, pink or mint green. Did they add more colors?
I got my box yesterday and my polish was orange. I was a wee bummed as orange is NEVER a color I would paint my nails, the other 3 I thought were options all would have been good for me.

Here is the spoiler for April

boxycharm spoiler April 2015.png

I'm actually really excited about this one!!! I do not own any palettes since I am just getting started. It is looking like my second Boxycharm box is going to be amazing!!!!!
I think you'll love it!!

I'm not subscribed to boxycharm anymore (for the time being- trying to save money and de-clutter!) but I already own the revealed 2 and it's absolutely lovely! It has a lot of Naked 3 dupes in it as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So excited!! I thought about canceling and I'm so glad I didnt. I have a sample of these that I use all the time and it is almost out. Now I can save that for travel and use the full size.

I am beyond excited @ my luck/ timing. I literally have Revealed 2 in my birchbox cart & ready to purchase w/ points & a discount code as soon as I decide between two other items. Whew...I am SO psyched that I avoided doubling up in the palette. Definitely not the sort of luck I've been having in other realms lately but I'll take it where I can get it!

Photo up on instagram!  

Looks like:

11137994_1560802227519762_304801461_n.jpg

Revealed 2 Palette
Ofra product
A Harvey Prince fragrance in Signature
CoolWay smoothing lotion (hair)
Model Co shine lipgloss

I'll probably trade the gloss, and maybe the hair lotion, but I stoked about the rest.  Harvey Prince Signature sounds really nice, and I've never sampled it.

What do you think?  I was legitimately going to buy the Revealed 2 palette for $20, so everything else is like a great bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks raindrop for posting this, I'm excited to get my first box. I signed up once I saw the Revealed 2 palette spoiler, as I was about to buy it as well. I had never heard of Ofra, so excited to try their product as well. Looks like a good box!

Oooo, box variations!

It looks like you will either get the Ofra blush stipes and a Model Co lip gloss, or you'll get the Ofra powder and a Vincent Longo double sided lip liner. I don't really want the power, but I'l much prefer the lip liner, so I hope I get that!

Hey! I was wondering what is currently in the Boxycharm rewards shop? Considering resubscribing.

I have the Revealed 2 palette already and love it. It's so versatile. If I wasn't trying to pan my stupid Lorac Pro, I'd be using R2 way more often! The palette that comes in my box will be going to a girlfriend of mine for her birthday. She loves eyeshadow just as much as me, so I know she'll appreciate it.

I'm not exactly overwhelmed by the spoilers for this month's box. I must admit that I am thinking seriously about unsubscribing for a while. R2 is an excellent addition, and if I didn't already have it, it would have totally made the box for me, but everything else I'm just indifferent toward and since I'll be giving R2 away, I think, "It this worth it?". I don't know... I'm am a bit over run with products at the moment, so I guess that's not helping. (I feel like Boxycharm's full and deluxe sized sample USP works for AND against it. For, because wow - so many products and only $21? Bargain. Against, because if you really don't like a product, and you have it in full size, what do you do? Give it away or toss it. Such a shame. Whereas little samples aren't such a loss, IYKWIM.)

Latest posts

Back