Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am actually crazy excited to try the Maracuja Bronzing Serum. I am pale as a ghost, so I think it will be fun to play with the serum and see if I can look less dead. :lol:

Will they be releasing more than two spoilers this month, do we know? I like knowing in advance what we're all getting. :wub:

I cancelled boxycharm in December after numerous issues, and not being able to get ahold of customer service really irked me. I never got a response back from 3 different emails to customer service in late nov/early dec.

And now I get a response? I kid you not. I just got 3 emails from their automatic response stating that in 24-48 hrs I'll receive a response.

Uh huh.

I cancelled boxycharm in December after numerous issues, and not being able to get ahold of customer service really irked me. I never got a response back from 3 different emails to customer service in late nov/early dec.

And now I get a response? I kid you not. I just got 3 emails from their automatic response stating that in 24-48 hrs I'll receive a response.

Uh huh.
I cancelled after last month too. My brush and lipstick were both broken. Just felt super cheap. I really love the Revealed Palette though. I sent Boxycharm pictures and they said they would send replacements later this month. We'll see if it actually comes.

My December replacement box finally arrived today. The revealed palette and surprisingly the BaB gloss in sangria are the only items not up for swap. I wanted to try the lashes so bad but I got the eyelashi in "stunner" and they are waaay too thick and dramatic for me. I have enough blush type brushes. And I don't use hair oil. Revealed made it worth it for me.

I'm excited about the tarte serum and for more January spoilers.

I just ordered my 2000 point item. I should have done it last month. It will probably come in February's box but I really hope it comes in January's! Anyone have experience with this? My box hasn't shipped yet.

Hi everyone,

I've been a long-time subscriber of Ipsy (since Dec. 2012) and I'm thinking of switching over to BoxyCharm. I think for $11 extra, full-size products of higher-end brands might be a nice change!

Of course, I need more make-up products, period, like I need a hole in the head! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone out there done the same thing (quit ipsy for BoxyCharm)? What are your thoughts? How are you enjoying the transition?

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I've been a long-time subscriber of Ipsy (since Dec. 2012) and I'm thinking of switching over to BoxyCharm. I think for $11 extra, full-size products of higher-end brands might be a nice change!

Of course, I need more make-up products, period, like I need a hole in the head! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone out there done the same thing (quit ipsy for BoxyCharm)? What are your thoughts? How are you enjoying the transition?

Thanks!
I did the same thing, but I didn't quit Ipsy. It's kind of my go-to and I know there will always be something I like and you can't beat the price. I've been following Boxycharm on My Subscription Addiction for awhile now and it just looked good, so I figured I'd give it a try for a few boxes and see. 

Hi everyone,

Thanks!
I did exactly that six months ago and I haven't looked back.  Sooooooo much better for exactly the reasons you state above.

I just saw a pic of January's box on instagram.  Not sure how to do the spoiler thing but just a heads up!  Here's the link to the photo:

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10915249_10152952117190630_2807561201839506719_n.jpg?oh=53792278167f3a0c8d3ef667caa61f35&oe=5526F6D1
Shame, I'm not really feeling anything from this box. The primer is the most likely to be used product for me (and I already have a bag full of primers, but that's not Boxycharm's fault). Not interested in the Tarte or the lip gloss. And are those nail decals? Not really interested in those either. Not sure what the pen looking product in the middle is, but I'm hopeful that it's something I'm interested in.

Shame, I'm not really feeling anything from this box. The primer is the most likely to be used product for me (and I already have a bag full of primers, but that's not Boxycharm's fault). Not interested in the Tarte or the lip gloss. And are those nail decals? Not really interested in those either. Not sure what the pen looking product in the middle is, but I'm hopeful that it's something I'm interested in.
Based on the packaging in the back, it looks like a Beauty For Real The Perfect Pencil.

Latest posts

Back