Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was planning on giving my daughter the Revealed palette for xmas.  My box usually takes about 10-12 days to get to me, so I guess thats not gona happen.  Boooo Boxy charm!!!  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Just cancelled..

will wait for spoilers for January.

I can't believe some people got their boxes and mine hasn't even been shipped.. f that.

#byefelicia

I was planning on giving my daughter the Revealed palette for xmas. My box usually takes about 10-12 days to get to me, so I guess thats not gona happen. Boooo Boxy charm!!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's so disappointing!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm hoping it just shows up on my doorstep soon

I'm also not a fan of BaB.  Not only do I not love their products, I feel like they send the same thing in the same color to every single subscription box out there (so you see a lot of repeats if you have multiple scrips) -- and it's always the colors I feel are probably their worst sellers.  Like the colors that would be left on the rack with a markdown sticker on it.    

I'll have to see what I think of the lashes, assuming I ever get a tracking code.  I prefer the smaller inserts.  I feel ridiculous when I try to go out in full massive lashes - it's just too much and too obviously not me

Was charged on the 3rd and just got shipping information today.  I have mine sent to work and work closes down on Friday until January 5th.  Guess I won't be getting my box until after the new year.  Drats!

I was charged on the 4th... still no shipping email... still no response to ANY of my emails. ugh.

I think my post office has lost their minds. They lost my boxy charm. And 2 other packages were marked as undeliverable even though I know the address on one of them was right. That's 3 packages this week that arent being delivered to me even though according to tracking they are in my town. Wtf.

Got my box today.  The Be A Bombshell stick is in the same horrible color the last one I got was.  Everything else looks great.  I love brushes and will always try any shampoo.  Overall this box is a win for me -- except for the fact that the shipping that used to be awesome now resembles Glossy Box.

I'm also not a fan of BaB.  Not only do I not love their products, I feel like they send the same thing in the same color to every single subscription box out there (so you see a lot of repeats if you have multiple scrips) -- and it's always the colors I feel are probably their worst sellers.  Like the colors that would be left on the rack with a markdown sticker on it.    

I'll have to see what I think of the lashes, assuming I ever get a tracking code.  I prefer the smaller inserts.  I feel ridiculous when I try to go out in full massive lashes - it's just too much and too obviously not me
I'm so sick of BaB that I will cancel any sub that sends it to me, haha. Just from subs over the last couple of years, I've amassed two blushes, two "one sticks", a lip crayon, a shadow quad, three liquid liners, a couple of single shadows, a terrible mascara...at this point, even if I wanted to purchase something (which I don't, it's not good quality and SO overpriced) I wouldn't need to. 

I'm so sick of BaB that I will cancel any sub that sends it to me, haha. Just from subs over the last couple of years, I've amassed two blushes, two "one sticks", a lip crayon, a shadow quad, three liquid liners, a couple of single shadows, a terrible mascara...at this point, even if I wanted to purchase something (which I don't, it's not good quality and SO overpriced) I wouldn't need to. 
PREACH.

Also my box is STILL not here and I was hoping to gift my sister the Revealed Palette for Christmas. Guess that's not happening. Also, they freakin shipped my box to my BILLING address, not my shipping address, even though they've shipped my 2 previous boxes to the correct address. How does that even happen?

Freakin BoxyCharm. Next month better blow me out of the water in a big way or I'm just totally over them.

PREACH.

Also my box is STILL not here and I was hoping to gift my sister the Revealed Palette for Christmas. Guess that's not happening. Also, they freakin shipped my box to my BILLING address, not my shipping address, even though they've shipped my 2 previous boxes to the correct address. How does that even happen?

Freakin BoxyCharm. Next month better blow me out of the water in a big way or I'm just totally over them.
Yeah, I already cancelled before this month because I knew I needed to cut back on subs and the spoiler was the Revealed palette, which I already have. But I feel like the brands have gone way downhill. Tarte and Tarina Tarantino, yay, send me those.

But BaB, Bella Pierre, MicaBeauty - these are the same things I got bombarded with from Ipsy and this is more than twice the price of Ipsy! I also feel like there's been way too much Coastal Scents - and I do like Coastal Scents okay, but I already have so much (and it's so cheap it doesn't make it feel like a value to me). 

My box still has not come because USPS lost it. I'm so bummed. I emailed boxy charm and USPS. I doubt the post will get back to me. I thought boxy charm would help me track it down but they just look looked at the tracking. They offered to send another box because I've never needed a replacement before. I hope they follow through and quickly. I want that palette.

My box still has not come because USPS lost it. I'm so bummed. I emailed boxy charm and USPS. I doubt the post will get back to me. I thought boxy charm would help me track it down but they just look looked at the tracking. They offered to send another box because I've never needed a replacement before. I hope they follow through and quickly. I want that palette.
They were really awesome when my box got lost by the USPS.  They sent me another and then the USPS one got found and I got that one, too.  I told them about it and they said to keep them both and thanks for subscribing.  Pretty nice!

My box was at my post office and supposed to be here yesterday. Now I look at its over 2 hours away. I dont get it! This sub is waaay much more of a hassle then its worth. Super frustrated!!

PREACH.

Happened to me in September -resubbed using my new address and they sent it to my old address! Then, changed my billing address multiple times and kept declining payment due to wrong billing address -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and in December, got multiple emails about my payment not going thru, which wasn't scheduled at that time...coupled with multiple coastal scents and BaB, I cancelled. November was blah for me, so it was an easy decision

I love the revealed pallette. But like the revealed 2 better. I got a one stick. The color is pretty. But the chunky glitter is kinda gross. The shampoo smells yummy. The brush is okay. The eyelashes are huge, but they work for me. If I want to be blind and not wear my glasses.

Need January spoilers soon.

My BAB tango came broken like is did for most of us. Also, I just went to use my brush and it fell apart in my hands. Both of those items felt cheap and not well made. Oh well, the palette alone was worth it for me. I swapped the lashes.

I cancelled. This used to be my favorite sub but I just feel like its gone downhill the past couple months. I am overloaded with beauty products anyway so trying to cut back in January, hopefully it will be a better month for Boxycharm.

Latest posts

Back