Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night I was thinking of using my BB points for revealed 2 and i thought to myself boxy charm works with coastal scents I wish they put revealed in a box and then the next day they announce it's in the box. So happy right now. I wish it was 2 but I don't have either. Yay! Happy Yule to me.

I feel like I lost all control! I cancelled everything but ipsy early last year, but within these last couple months I've added back birchbox, subscribed to allure sample society, and now this!  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I need to get it together.

I am so excited for this spoiler! I just bought the Revealed 2 palette and it took me forever to decide which of the two I was going to get myself.  Now I'll have them both!!!
Me too! I use the Revealed 2 every day ATM and I love it! I've been looking at the original Revealed and had been thinking of pulling the trigger using Birchbox points, but now I won't have to! I'm so pleased. ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been meaning to ask, has anyone else who has been using the Palmetto Derma Collagen Booster & Restoration Serum from the October box and had trouble with their skin drying out? I've had some serious flakiness around my nose and mouth since starting to use this, and when I gave it a rest for a week, my face went back to normal. Please tell me I'm not the only one?

I've only used about 1/4 of the bottle so far, too. I was hoping to be able to get through this one and recycle the packaging.

I've been meaning to ask, has anyone else who has been using the Palmetto Derma Collagen Booster & Restoration Serum from the October box and had trouble with their skin drying out? I've had some serious flakiness around my nose and mouth since starting to use this, and when I gave it a rest for a week, my face went back to normal. Please tell me I'm not the only one?

I've only used about 1/4 of the bottle so far, too. I was hoping to be able to get through this one and recycle the packaging.
Yes! My skin feels really tight and lately my make up pills around my nose. I couldn't figure it out. That tots tally makes sense!

Yes, it made the corners of my nose dry out BIG TIME (granted, my nose stays pretty dried out anyway) but it certainly made things worse.   I put it on the rest of my face with no problems and just use Yube moisterizer on my nose, seriously it gets THAT dry.

nice job Boxycharm, I "need" one of these!!! if only to compare to naked palettes :)

Yes! My skin feels really tight and lately my make up pills around my nose. I couldn't figure it out. That tots tally makes sense!

Yes, it made the corners of my nose dry out BIG TIME (granted, my nose stays pretty dried out anyway) but it certainly made things worse.   I put it on the rest of my face with no problems and just use Yube moisterizer on my nose, seriously it gets THAT dry.
Thanks for your responses, @ and @britty.  :hugs3:   I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. I might pass this along to my mom and see if it's any better for her. 

I still haven't received a shipping notice, even tho payment went thru on 11/18. Also emailed them 2x. Anybody else having issues?

Next Spoiler is up!

"December Sneak Peek #2: Mistura Beauty Solutions' Retractable Beauty Brush, a $19.99 Value ❄ 

SUBSCRIBE TODAY at: http://www.boxycharm.com/dec-subscription-products.html

Mistura Beauty Solutions' ultra-soft Retractable Beauty Brush fans out fully to sweep powder over your face and retracts upward to use around the eyes, cheekbones, and any other hard to reach areas. Get gorgeous while on the go with this travel friendly, cruelty-free must have for the holiday season! 

Xoxo, Your ‪#‎BOXYCHARM‬ Team"

34xrr7c.png

I have a retractable brush just like this that I got way back when Philosophy had a makeup line (yea...that long ago lol) and it's on it's last legs, so I am absolutely thrilled for this product! I love having a retractable brush to toss in my makeup bag to reapply powder or blush through the day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Its coming... go to the facebook page and like this photo to get the post to 2000 likes so we can have the third peek revealed!
10430429_560429094101507_2705756320987701460_n.jpg

Someone just posted on fb that they have a complete list of spoilers that was leaked for this month!! If i can get the information I'll post it here ♡

i was just about to post this!!!  looks good to me!
I'm a little bummed about the lashes but the hair products could be a total score! i bet that's what the spoiler will be... since i know everyone will throw a shit fit if they know BAB will be in a box (I don't have a problem with it but it is overwhelmingly HATED in subs for some reason).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not too big of a fan of BAB, but I have to admit, people's overwhelmingly negative repsponse to BAB definitely made me jump to conclusion and further more talk negative about the brand... I soon realized that it was people just being really dramatic about the brand. It has hits and misses just like many other brands, but it's not horrible! Don't stump brands before you try them!

I'm pretty excited about the lashes though!

Latest posts

Back