Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so... boxy FINALLY sent me my tracking info yesterday.... and then another one late last night... apparently, they sent two boxes now. 

I've been using the primer under my eyes also lol. Covers my dark circles and makes my eyes look brighter. Glad I'm not the only one lol.

I got my box, too, and I'm actually really happy with it!

I love the color of the blush so much!  It works great with my skin tone.

The glitter liner was not really what I was expecting and I *love* it!  It makes pinky gold shimmers. Oh, I got the white one.

I got the purple bug and I have brown hair.  I used it and it works SO well!!  It doesn't come out a bright purple.  It's more of a subtle lavender and I love it!  I'm going to do my whole head purple if I can at some point.  So what if I'm 35! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I took a picture of it but I cannot figure out the picture thing for the life of me on these forums.

I don't like the mineral eyeshadow because I got puke green but I seem to be attracting green loose shadows lately.  Maybe it's a sign to try them instead of turning up my nose.

I haven't tried the primer yet and after what all you ladies are saying, I need to!  I can't believe that stuff is $44, though. Whaaa!? I even checked the website to see if it was a typo.  Nope.  Wow.

So I'm pretty happy with it overall.

I got my box, too, and I'm actually really happy with it!

I love the color of the blush so much!  It works great with my skin tone.

The glitter liner was not really what I was expecting and I *love* it!  It makes pinky gold shimmers. Oh, I got the white one.

I got the purple bug and I have brown hair.  I used it and it works SO well!!  It doesn't come out a bright purple.  It's more of a subtle lavender and I love it!  I'm going to do my whole head purple if I can at some point.  So what if I'm 35! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I took a picture of it but I cannot figure out the picture thing for the life of me on these forums.

I don't like the mineral eyeshadow because I got puke green but I seem to be attracting green loose shadows lately.  Maybe it's a sign to try them instead of turning up my nose.

I haven't tried the primer yet and after what all you ladies are saying, I need to!  I can't believe that stuff is $44, though. Whaaa!? I even checked the website to see if it was a typo.  Nope.  Wow.

So I'm pretty happy with it overall.
Does the white glitter liner apply clear with shimmer, or does apply looking white?  I also received the white one and I'm really not sure how I feel about it  :unsure:

I'm really not feeling this months box.  The only thing I am interested in is the Mica Primer since I have heard good things about it here.  I received the loose shadow in green, I don't like it and I already have the exact same one from another sub!  Don't really like the color of the blush either.  I received the gold bug which was probably best case scenario for me.  I just might use it for new years eve, but overall it's really not my style.  I feel like such a downer, it's a shame, I've loved several past boxes.  I'm going to keep subscribed for a bit longer to see if I start liking the boxes again.

Got my box Wednesday. I'm happy with it and nothing is going up for trade.

Mica primer: I like it but it did crease at first. I think I might have been heavy handed in application though because when I smoothed it out it didn't crease again.

Shadow: I got silver. I haven't tried it yet but I don't have a loose silver yet so that's cool.

White bug: didn't try yet but in excited to try streaks.

Blush:I think I like it.. FYI when it's open if you lift the blush up there is another compartment under the blush with a mirror and a place for a puff.

Glitter liner: I got black. I was hoping for white which I will be getting in a swap but I'm keeping the black. it doesn't apply well on top of shadow so I will have to try it before shadow.

When I put the white liner on it looked more pink. Not good for my skin tone. Someone online said it looked good as a kind of inner corner highlight smudged.

I was hoping for the gold, I am also a brunette. However, I got purple. So I'm totes ready Junior high cheerleading tryouts. Sigh
I got gold and was hoping for purple so my 10 year old could use it.  We tried the gold and it pretty much does nothing to her light blonde hair.  Oh well - at least it wasn't white. 

I got the gold color bug, too and it doesn't show up at all.  Maybe I can use it to hide those grays in between color services, though!  I got the white eyeliner which I did not think I would like, but I actually love it!  I tried layering it over the top of navy blue liner and it looked really good, added a brightness that really made my eyes pop.  I am overall pretty happy with this box!

just received a second box in the mail today... 

also, have yall seen this new sneak peek!?
10364199_555668384577578_7324578318331070784_n.jpg

Ohhhh, YES on the spoiler!! I don't wear eyeshadow often, but I do like one central box that holds a lot of options if I do want to. I don't like having a bunch of small ones in my makeup bag, so this is perfect for me. I also like that it's very neutral, nothing crazy.

Own both revealed palettes, but I think that's a fantastic thing to have in this box. I will happily gift it this year!

That almost tempts me to sign up again, but I don't want to be put on a waitlist or go through all the hassle some of you have dealt with (weird credit card stuff), so I think I will pass.

That almost tempts me to sign up again, but I don't want to be put on a waitlist or go through all the hassle some of you have dealt with (weird credit card stuff), so I think I will pass.
The facebook post states:

"There are limited spots available for our December "Jingle Belles" Box so be sure to SUBSCRIBE TODAY"

So I'm thinking the waitlist is gone for now.

I'm still too nervous about the credit card thing! But now I am rethinking . . . 

I am so excited for this spoiler! I just bought the Revealed 2 palette and it took me forever to decide which of the two I was going to get myself.  Now I'll have them both!!!

Latest posts

Back