Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said on their Facebook that "Most of our Charmers will receive 1 Eyelicity Glitter Liner in either ‪#‎BlackDiamond‬ (Black) or ‪#‎GlitterMist‬ (Pearl White)", and then says "Some of our new Charmers will receive another Tarina Tarantino product, which we will reveal soon! Stay tuned!". I am  wondering what that other product will be. Probably their highlighter or mascara that they have sent out in the past.

Boxycharm isn't making a good impression on me so far. After being on the waitlist for over a month I was finally taken off a couple of weeks ago. Today I receive an email stating that my card was declined and that I would have to cancel out my current payment choice and 're join. However, I have bank records to prove that they took $21 out of my account. To top it off the only way to contact them is through email on their website and when I hit send it takes me to a page not found page. What gives??

Boxycharm isn't making a good impression on me so far. After being on the waitlist for over a month I was finally taken off a couple of weeks ago. Today I receive an email stating that my card was declined and that I would have to cancel out my current payment choice and 're join. However, I have bank records to prove that they took $21 out of my account. To top it off the only way to contact them is through email on their website and when I hit send it takes me to a page not found page. What gives?

I had to cancel my credit card last month after fraudulent charges showed up.  Boxycharm was the only thing I'd put on this card in months. . .so while I can't prove the fraud was a result of my subscription, it seems like too much of a coincidence.  

Even though I cancelled my card about three weeks ago, I haven't received an email from Boxycharm saying my account needed to be updated or anything.  Not sure what's going on with my account and even though I like the box, I'm reluctant to give them another credit card number.  

I had to cancel my credit card last month after fraudulent charges showed up.  Boxycharm was the only thing I'd put on this card in months. . .so while I can't prove the fraud was a result of my subscription, it seems like too much of a coincidence.  

Even though I cancelled my card about three weeks ago, I haven't received an email from Boxycharm saying my account needed to be updated or anything.  Not sure what's going on with my account and even though I like the box, I'm reluctant to give them another credit card number.  
I honestly think that the issue may not be that boxycharm is being shady, but their website may not have the protection that it needs when we are putting in our CC information. I'm glad that people are sharing these experiences though, and I would definitely contact boxycharm and suggest that they make their site more protected against these things.

I had to cancel my credit card last month after fraudulent charges showed up. Boxycharm was the only thing I'd put on this card in months. . .so while I can't prove the fraud was a result of my subscription, it seems like too much of a coincidence.

Even though I cancelled my card about three weeks ago, I haven't received an email from Boxycharm saying my account needed to be updated or anything. Not sure what's going on with my account and even though I like the box, I'm reluctant to give them another credit card number.
Hmmm that is weird! I don't blame you for being hesistant! I got an email back yesterday saying that my payment did go through but there were issues with the card I provided (Wtf) and that I would need to cancel and resub at the beginning of December and provide a new card (Wtf). I use this card all the time and have never had any issues. I'll be getting the November box but I think this is ridiculous and I'm mad that I have to resub if I want to keep getting boxes. Just ridiculous.

anyone else redeem the cheekstain just now get a message that they've ran out? I am livid. It took them nearly a month to email me about this!?

I found a box spoiler on their Facebook. .. under the shipping picture that was posted.. someone posted a picture of a box they found on twitter. I'm got a new phone today and not sure how to screenshot or i would. I gotta say i signed up last month after seeing all these amazing boxes... was waitlisted and this will be my first month. . I'm a little disappointed. The box is ok but nothing like they were when i wasnt subscribed!

I found a box spoiler on their Facebook. .. under the shipping picture that was posted.. someone posted a picture of a box they found on twitter. I'm got a new phone today and not sure how to screenshot or i would. I gotta say i signed up last month after seeing all these amazing boxes... was waitlisted and this will be my first month. . I'm a little disappointed. The box is ok but nothing like they were when i wasnt subscribed!
Ugghhh yea very disappointing!

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back