Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first November spoiler is up on Facebook!!
Yep! Here is the picture!

Screenshot_9.png

This is what they said" "Sneak Peek #1: OFRA Cosmetics USA Pressed Blush in Paradise Pink, a $24.95 Value! Ofra's fabulous pressed powder has just the right amount of pigmentation for long lasting coverage! Each Charmer will be receiving one pressed powder in "Paradise Pink" in one of these super cute compacts! Are you blushing yet? Xoxo, Your #BOXYCHARM Team"

Here is the blush on Ofra's website, http://ofracosmetics.com/pressedblush-paradisepink.aspx

Screenshot_10.png

On Ofra's website it looks more intense and saturated, not as neutral.

They say "OFRA's fabulous pressed powder with strong pigment for a long lasting effect which can be applied wet or dry with a Powder or Blush Brush", they also say how it is 10g.

I find it a little bit odd that there is three compacts, but I am not complaining. I hope it get the silver as it has a mirror!

Also, on Ofra's website that particular blush, Paradise Pink, is on sale at 20% off! Now making it $19.96!

Excited!!

I saw a lot of complaints about the color bugs on FB. I love Kevin Murphy products, so I am excited to see the brand in a box. I would have liked this for Halloween, but could be fun for New Years, too. Hope I get gold!!

Well because I have jet black hair.... I'd like the white or gold... But I LOVE the adventure BoxyCharm is showing!!! Definitely never had anything like it in a sub box! This is why I love BC!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they're neat, I don't know how often I use color in my hair though!  (Secretly I'm hoping for gold, don't know why?!  I really don't care for the purple.)  No complaints for this girl, they're thinking outside of the box... I'm up to my ears in nail polish and eyeliners, so this is a neat change!

I think they look pretty cool. I tried hair chalk before and since I have dark brown hair, nothing happened. Would love gold, but I'm sure my little would love purple. White seems like a lame option.

Im hoping for purple or shimmer.  I did watch his video and I was a little sad that I didn't have blonde hair so I could use the white one.  The white looks pretty awesome with blonde hair!

Ehhhhh

Glitter liner and temporary hair dye is definitely not my thing. The blush is OK. Hoping the other items in the box are good or this is going to be my last month. I've only received 2 boxes so far (and September's was amazing) but I've been pretty unimpressed with my experience so far. I feel like the boxes were much better before I subscribed. 

I hope they pick it up soon.

Ehhhhh

Glitter liner and temporary hair dye is definitely not my thing. The blush is OK. Hoping the other items in the box are good or this is going to be my last month. I've only received 2 boxes so far (and September's was amazing) but I've been pretty unimpressed with my experience so far. I feel like the boxes were much better before I subscribed. 

I hope they pick it up soon.
My favorite was definitely June and that's when I started subscribing.  This is my most makeup heavy sub and I kinda like it even if I am pretty much too old for glitter liner and purple hair (I'd still use it!)

My favorite was definitely June and that's when I started subscribing.  This is my most makeup heavy sub and I kinda like it even if I am pretty much too old for glitter liner and purple hair (I'd still use it!)
I used to avoid makeup-heavy subs due to product overload, but now I'm overloaded with skincare and ready for some more makeup! I don't know how i feel about the glitter liner yet...it could be really chic so I guess we'll see. I have very dark hair and no temporary dye has ever shown up on it, so I'm not sure how the dye will work on me. I think I might just give it to one of the girls I work with, since they're younger and would probably have a blast with it.

I signed up for this box because of the Tarte stuff I was seeing, and while I don't expect that every month, I do kind of wish that there was more of that kind of thing in these boxes. The blush I'm happy with, so hopefully the other items will be nice. This month isn't a total bust for me yet!

Okayyyy. I was cool with hair color since I could give it to my daughter, but glitter liner....

I hope it's gold or silver, which I maybeee might use during the holidays. I know very few grown women who wear purple glitter liner. This is the first box I've been very meh on.

Latest posts

Back