Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going nuts waiting for this box to ship. I can't believe no bloggers have even gotten it yet. Last month it was on yt by the 3rd. Their website says it's a $110+ value. I'm excited and I want it now. lol

Hey! Does can anyone approximate about how much of the makeup/skincare products that Boxycharm sends out is made in China? (that's one thing I didn't like about Ipsy so I ended up cancelling)

And is there any real difference between the Coastal Scents "eclipse" concealer palette, and all of the ones on ebay that are like $4 and look exactly the same?

Hey! Does can anyone approximate about how much of the makeup/skincare products that Boxycharm sends out is made in China? (that's one thing I didn't like about Ipsy so I ended up cancelling)

And is there any real difference between the Coastal Scents "eclipse" concealer palette, and all of the ones on ebay that are like $4 and look exactly the same?
Coastal Scents is different than Ebay scammers. They don't say (Or I can not tell after looking everywhere) on their website where their products are made. They do say though that they are US based and cruelty free.

For the how much of Boxycharm's products are sent out that where made in China, I will base this off of September's box.

Tarte: It says that their ingredients are imported from outside the US, but it seems like the actual products are made in the US. Also cruelty free, though they were recently sold to a Japanese company that tests on animals. 

Harvey Prince: Ship from New Jersey, but the website is weird on my computer and won't let me read all of their FAQ and information.

NCLA: Don't exactly say where they get their products from, but they are proudly LA based (Probably made in the USA).

Tarina Tarantino: "Handmade in the USA".

Coastal Scents: Like I said before.

Hope this helps!

I reluctantly redubbed now that I'm off the wait list. I'm hoping the other 3 items will lift my spirits.

I am going nuts waiting for this box to ship. I can't believe no bloggers have even gotten it yet. Last month it was on yt by the 3rd. Their website says it's a $110+ value. I'm excited and I want it now. lol
Some here! Mine usually ships by the second thursday in the month but the 9th came and went... now i'm getting peeved because I feel they put shipping my box on hold to take care of waitlister's first! >:/

Some here! Mine usually ships by the second thursday in the month but the 9th came and went... now i'm getting peeved because I feel they put shipping my box on hold to take care of waitlister's first! >:/
err waitlisters haven't gotten their boxes either.

Boxycharm ships differently than many of the subs. It depends on when you first subscribed and paid. They rebill you around the same time each month, I believe. Mine is always later in the month, one of the last. Not sure why nobody has gotten a box yet. Usually at least some have shipped by now.

Wow!  Boxycharm has definitely dropped the ball on the shipping this month. They at least have a "packing box" picture or 3rd spoiler up on facebook by now...  I think this waitlist business has them in a bind, this is not like them at all! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Agree this is also the first month were there wasnt a third spoiler. Maybe there trying to find other items for the box. Who knows , it just seems more inconsistent than usual as of late. Hope the quality stays the same.

Yeah, seems like their shipping is wonky this month. We are closing on a house in the next week so I'd really like to get my box before I move. My fault for keeping the sub but i usually have it by the middle of the month. I don't think I'd be so bothered if they didn't keep giving the same answer on Facebook about 5 to 10 days. Just tell us it's delayed . Lol

I totally agree. Usually I get an email when the payment is made, but this is the second month I didn't. If they don't ship my box in the next few days then I might not get until November because it's always taken 10+days to get to CA. I think two things are happening 1. They weren't prepared for all the new subs 2. Now they have to secure a larger amount of items and may be having a hard time doing that. Frankly, they had two very popular youtubers do videos on their YouTube channel; in addition eleventh gorgeous did a September unboxing video early in September. When you look at how many people watch all three youtubers they should have expected a huge surge of new subscribers.

Hopefully the box is worth the wait and next they have their act together...

They said after the second spoiler that they were only going to do two this month, but it has been quiet on their end ever since. My card was charged for the box but I have never been able to figure out how to check shipping. I always receive mine at the end if the month, but by now others have received theirs and spoilers have been posted. This is weird!

yes, but it is october. Aren't we talking about the october boxes?  Not september?
Yes! I was just saying that I was thinking October is late because they have been spending the past two weeks sending out september boxes to waitlisters rather than sending our october boxes out.

Anyone else notice the website says the box is a $110 dollar value and the value they are saying the first two spoilers are (added together) is already $70... so the value of the THREE items left, combined, is around $40... Makes me nervous the last three items will be crap like eyelashes, lipgloss, and nailpolish.... but I know I just need to have faith... boxycharm has NEVER let me down.

Yes! I was just saying that I was thinking October is late because they have been spending the past two weeks sending out september boxes to waitlisters rather than sending our october boxes out.
I don't think anyone who got off the wait list got September, they were out of boxes and had to send a ton of items for replacements.

Anyone else notice the website says the box is a $110 dollar value and the value they are saying the first two spoilers are (added together) is already $70... so the value of the THREE items left, combined, is around $40... Makes me nervous the last three items will be crap like eyelashes, lipgloss, and nailpolish.... but I know I just need to have faith... boxycharm has NEVER let me down.
I was thinking the same thing, maybe they are deluxe size samples.

Latest posts

Back