Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like no one actually posted the spoiler for this month, here it is:

Screenshot_77.png

via Facebook "
October Sneak Peek #1: PalmettoDerma Collagen Booster & Restoration SERUM, a $48 Value! Enjoy this magical potion that delivers the highest level form of active, bio-available Vitamin C for glowing skin! It also contains Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid to stimulate collagen and reduce lines and wrinkles. This serum restores, hydrates, and protects your skin from dreaded premature aging. ALL ages will benefit from this amazing, vegan & cruelty-free potion!
Xoxo, Your BOXYCHARM Team"

I am excited about the spoiler! I'm happy they aren't taking the halloween theme too literally so far. I also hope that's the only skincare item I love that this box is aimed at makeup. I'm hoping for maybe a red lipstick or liner. And since I got a pretty bland palette in Sept's box, I would like some bright colored shadow.  
^Could have not said this better, besides the red lipstick and liner lol!^

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm still on their wait list too. I signed up on 9/4 and so far have nothing from them. I've never been wait listed by a company and I have to say its kind of annoying. I'd rather have a backordered box or lower value box (for a lower price of course) than just have nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I emailed them to ask when someone could reasonably expect to get off the waitlist.  Their answer didn't really help much:

"Thank you so much for your interest in BOXYCHARM! Once you join the waiting list for a Box, if we are able to offer you a September box we will send you an email with a link for you to place your order for your September Box. We will offer the boxes in the order Charmers join the wait list. Once we completely sell out of the September box, we will send out an announcement and if you were not able to get a September box we will start sending links to subscribe for a October Box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Same will occur once we begin to sell out of October, any subscribers that were unable to get an October Box that are on the waiting list will remain on the waiting list and will receive a link to subscribe early for November once that time comes therefore the waiting list will be ongoing. We hope this clears up any confusion about the waiting list, we can’t wait to dazzle you with our Boxes!"

Plus, I didn't ask about September's box which leads me to think this is just a cut-and-paste answer that hasn't been updated. 

Since it hasn't been posted yet, Spoiler #2 For October!

10710238_529098013901282_9182819663642204050_o.jpg

Sneak Peek #2: Coastal Scents Eclipse Palette, a $19.95 Value! This amazing all-in-one palette corrects, conceals, contours, primes and highlights! Talk about versatile! And did we mention it's vegan/cruelty-free? Banish blemishes and red areas with mint green, cast away dark under eye halos with pale yellow, or neutralize excessive yellow pigmentation with lavender! Silver adds the right amount of highlighting for a glowing complexion. Whatever you need, these shades have got you covered! Get ready to look flawless this October with Coastal Scent's amazing "Eclipse" Palette!

So I emailed them to ask when someone could reasonably expect to get off the waitlist.  Their answer didn't really help much:

"Thank you so much for your interest in BOXYCHARM! Once you join the waiting list for a Box, if we are able to offer you a September box we will send you an email with a link for you to place your order for your September Box. We will offer the boxes in the order Charmers join the wait list. Once we completely sell out of the September box, we will send out an announcement and if you were not able to get a September box we will start sending links to subscribe for a October Box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Same will occur once we begin to sell out of October, any subscribers that were unable to get an October Box that are on the waiting list will remain on the waiting list and will receive a link to subscribe early for November once that time comes therefore the waiting list will be ongoing. We hope this clears up any confusion about the waiting list, we can’t wait to dazzle you with our Boxes!"

Plus, I didn't ask about September's box which leads me to think this is just a cut-and-paste answer that hasn't been updated. 
So wait, am I understanding this correctly? If you don't get off the waitlist for September, they send a message and you have to add yourself to the waitlist for October? So even if you were at the head of the line for September but just missed the last box, you might get pushed back depending on when you subscribe for October? Maybe I don't get it, but that's what it sounds like to me.

Kind of tempted to resubscribe after these two spoilers. The waitlist is news to me though. Definitely didn't have that when I first subscribed back in June! 

I got off the wait list this morning. I would say it took…five weeks? Early last month, I think.

I got off the wait list this morning. I would say it took…five weeks? Early last month, I think.
So you only missed one month?  Whew!!  I hated Ipsy when three months went by without getting off!

I was notified about being off the wait list but I don't know now. Those two spoilers do nothing for me.

So you only missed one month?  Whew!!  I hated Ipsy when three months went by without getting off!
Yes, only missed September! Ipsy took me FIVE MONTHS and I immediately rage-canceled purely out of wait list spite.

I was notified about being off the wait list but I don't know now. Those two spoilers do nothing for me.
I agree - those 2 spoilers - meh.

However, I purchased it as there are Christmas and b-day gifts around the corner, so I think that those two items can easily be gifted.

I just got off the waitlist also.  Super excited for this box and especially the concealer palette we get this month!!!

I promise all you waitlisters that Boxycharm is worth it!!  I have honestly never been let down with their boxes!  They always seem to have fabulous value and send wonderful items!  Many boxes have come and gone with me, but I always look forward to Boxycharm and really don't see myself unsubbing anytime soon!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Signed my daughter up for Boxycharm early September and got notification she was off the waitlist and I was charged October 3rd - so about 4 weeks.  

Ipsy tip - create a Facebook page, share Ipsy (go on to the Ipsy site and it should pop up) - and then delete it on FB.  Got it in less than a week.  They call it "skip the wait".

Latest posts

Back