Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not interested in any of the 3 spoilers so far so I just cancelled, however I'm going to keep up with this thread. I liked the past 2 boxes so I'm sure I 'll be re-subscribing again soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So, I saw an unboxing video of this box!  The other two products are:

Tarina Trantino Mascara (full size)
Prince Harvy Hello Pefume (purse size spray)

This is looking like a fantastic box for $21

Hey all, I am thinking of subbing to Boxycharm. Are there any discount codes for new subs? Is there a referral program?

the great thing about boxycharm is that the charms are MUCH easier to get and always come in higher quantity than ipsy, so you can get a great product every 3-4 months just by staying subbed and doing reviews!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone??

I am a newbie to this forum and would like to sub to Boxycharm but want to know if there are any codes or if you have to unsub by a certain date? You know??? The tricks of the trade with sub boxes.... 

Let me know...

Hey all, I am thinking of subbing to Boxycharm. Are there any discount codes for new subs? Is there a referral program?

Anyone??

I am a newbie to this forum and would like to sub to Boxycharm but want to know if there are any codes or if you have to unsub by a certain date? You know??? The tricks of the trade with sub boxes.... 

Let me know...
There is a referral program that gives you charms to spend in their shop.

They do not have codes.

I think you have to unsub by the 14th and its REALLY easy to do right from your account.  Not positive on the date but I've unsubbed and subbed without any issues.  They always spoil the whole box so if you want to buy it after theyve shipped (the 15th) and they aren't sold out, you can buy that exact box for the month.

Just a reminder before we begin issuing infractions. No referral or affiliate links allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
After canceling just last week I ended up signing back up after seeing the Harvey Prince Hello perfume spoiler today (I'll probably keep the perfume and mascara and trade the other products). But does anyone know if I'll get the September box?

After canceling just last week I ended up signing back up after seeing the Harvey Prince Hello perfume spoiler today (I'll probably keep the perfume and mascara and trade the other products). But does anyone know if I'll get the September box?
I'm sure you'll get the September box.  They don't start shipping until the 15th.  I think these girls got a promotional box so people like us would see it and sign up :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you're worried, just email them.  Their customer service is AMAZING!

Yeah, you get the current box when you sign up until it sells out. I signed up in the middle of July to get that box. I think they make an announcement on Facebook or their website when they sell out, if I remember correctly.

I'm sure you'll get the September box.  They don't start shipping until the 15th.  I think these girls got a promotional box so people like us would see it and sign up :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you're worried, just email them.  Their customer service is AMAZING!

Yeah, you get the current box when you sign up until it sells out. I signed up in the middle of July to get that box. I think they make an announcement on Facebook or their website when they sell out, if I remember correctly.
Thanks for the feedback ladies. You were right, not long after posting I received an email letting me know I'll be getting a September box. Yay! That was probably my quickest cancel and resub of a subscription box ever :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It looks like if I sign up now, I get August's box which I was not interested in.  I'm hoping if I wait until the ship date, September 15th, that I will get September's.  I would love the mascara and the lip gloss... or maybe I should just trade for them, as I'm sure many people are sick of both.

It looks like if I sign up now, I get August's box which I was not interested in.  I'm hoping if I wait until the ship date, September 15th, that I will get September's.  I would love the mascara and the lip gloss... or maybe I should just trade for them, as I'm sure many people are sick of both.
I signed up a few days ago and your first box will be the September box. I checked to see if it still said so, and it does - on the page where you enter your payment info, it says "This payment is for the SEPTEMBER "Fashion Week Fabulous" BOX. Your next recurring payment will be on October 3rd, for your October Box."

Latest posts

Back