Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else not received their box yet?  I haven't even gotten shipping notice, but they charged my card over a week ago.  I sent them an email, but just thought it a little strange.  The last two came with no problem, shortly after being charged.  I know they send them based on when you sign up, but I thought it was supposed to be within 5-10 days of being billed?  I just want my box already!!
I got a shipping notice and tracking # on the 8th.  Every time I check the tracking #, it shows the box departed the FL shipping facility on that date and no other updates since.  I am in Oregon though. .but ten days for shipping seems excessive.  I'm starting to worry my box is lost.  Hopefully you'll hear something soon.. . they have good customer service though and reply on Facebook all the time.

I received my Boxycharm on Friday and am really happy with it.  Definitely my fave sub box this month.

I received:

• Blowtorch 01 Bronzer
  • Morphe S19 brush 
  • Ofra Lipliner in Glacier Pink
  • Model Co Cheek and Lip Tint in Rosy Red 
  • Tarina Tarantino lipstick in Showroom (Exact color I was hoping for!)
I'm happy with everything.  The brush feels so soft and I like the colors of everything in my box. The Model Co. Lip and Cheek tint is in Rosy Red but when swatched on my hand looks more pinky/purple.
I'm happy with everything and will be using it all  :wub:

ETA: In case anyone is interested, I received tracking on 08/06 and received my box in California on 08/15.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a shipping notice and tracking # on the 8th.  Every time I check the tracking #, it shows the box departed the FL shipping facility on that date and no other updates since.  I am in Oregon though. .but ten days for shipping seems excessive.  I'm starting to worry my box is lost.  Hopefully you'll hear something soon.. . they have good customer service though and reply on Facebook all the time.
Finally got mine!  No shipping notice this month, but it did take exactly 10 days from the day they charged me which is what it says in the "fine print".  Last month mine got stuck at DHL for a week.  It just sat there so long I emailed Boxycharm and they assured me it was on its way.  It finally shipped and it went to a town over an hour away and showed "out for delivery" and I really started to get concerned.  Then the next day it went to the USPS hub which is an hour the opposite direction of me, so it literally passed through my town twice, sat at the hub for 2 more days and then was finally delivered.  It was crazy, but it came and I was so happy to receive it!  Hope you get yours soon!

So it looks like Boxycharm is doing something similar to Ipsy!

Screenshot_35.png

This is what they said on their Facebook wall

"Earn Charms and use them to redeem full-sized & luxury sized bonus items in your next box! Here are some of the amazing products we are featuring in our Charm Shop! Xoxo, Your #BOXYCHARM Team

#tarte #StrangeBeautiful #ModelCO #PalmettoDerma #Eyelashi #BeABombshell #ElinBianco #Sparitual"

If you go under your acount on their website and look to the left, one of the links is about your charms and etc. Click on that and it shows you the items they have!

All of the items look great!

It also does not seem like it is super hard to get points!

I'm confused about how to get Charms. I mean, i understand the loyalty thing, but I tried writing a review and did not receive anything for it. Can you only review items you got in your box? Because most of those aren't available on the site, so I'm not sure how to write a review.

I'm confused about how to get Charms. I mean, i understand the loyalty thing, but I tried writing a review and did not receive anything for it. Can you only review items you got in your box? Because most of those aren't available on the site, so I'm not sure how to write a review.
I'm in the same boat as you are. I looked at their products and saw I had 2 products, so I did reviews. No points! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And, I can't figure out how to review box items either. Pretty unhappy about that.

To earn charms, they must be items that you received in your box. I haven't had any trouble getting mine, at the bottom of your summary it should show a list of what you have gotten credit for after they approve it. Sometimes it takes awhile for all of the products to be listed in the store for review.

SPOILERS!!!
Boxycharm said on their Facebook "Get ready to strike a pose wearing tarte cosmetics LipSurgence Lip Gloss! Charmers, you will be receiving one full-size LipSurgence lip gloss in "Blushing Bride", "Exposed", "Tipsy", or "Park Ave Princess" each valued at $19 and perfect for vogue-ing! Subscribe today at www.boxycharm.com to receive our September "Fashion Week Fabulous" box! Xoxo, Your ‪#‎BOXYCHARM‬ Team"

The four colors:

Blushing Bride - Mauve Pink

Screenshot_43.png

Exposed - Nude Rose

Screenshot_44.png

Tipsy - Sheer Coral

Screenshot_45.png

Park Ave Princess - Shimmering Golden Nude

Screenshot_46.png

Some swatches

Screenshot_47.png

What do you guys want? I'm hopeing for Tipsy!

To earn charms, they must be items that you received in your box. I haven't had any trouble getting mine, at the bottom of your summary it should show a list of what you have gotten credit for after they approve it. Sometimes it takes awhile for all of the products to be listed in the store for review.
OK, thanks!

Has anyone had issues with the brush given to us in the Beach Babe box? Every time I use it, it sheds black ALL over my face. It's so annoying and I have no clue what to do.

Also, I took a look at the past year of boxycharms and we are due for a nail color/product in this September box, so I'm betting we will get something nail-related! Also, judging by how often they work with each brand, I'm thinking we will see Strangebeautiful, bellapierre, or lauren b. beauty in this box!

So am I the only one not thrilled by the spoiler? I think I'm starting to kind of dislike gloss. I do like hybrids, as they have higher pigmentation/staying power, but not regular glosses.

ETA: Which is a shame, because I have plenty of them to use up. Oops!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone had issues with the brush given to us in the Beach Babe box? Every time I use it, it sheds black ALL over my face. It's so annoying and I have no clue what to do.
I haven't tried the brush yet but usually if you wash a new brush first it gets rid of all those loose hairs and minimizes shedding during your makeup application.

Latest posts

Back