Awesome ! Geisha putting on face makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, she was being pretty rough with her skin when she was putting the wax on (I'm guessing she was, since I've read that geisha's do that as primer for the white paint). And japanese women still age so well! It was cool seeing the process.

I LOVE the foundation she used. I was like "wtf" when she covered her eyes with it, but it blended beautifully. It looks just like the old stuff the geishas used centuries ago.

It's really inspiring to me to see something like this. Thank you for posting it!

Does anyone actually know where one could buy some of that white foundation? I'd love to play around with it, and do some cool looks for a creative photoshoot.

wow..Thats just..amazing. I wish I had a steady hand like that! I shake like hell when I try to applie eyeliner. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That was very cool! I wonder why you have to have the wax on first, what does it do?

Hannari-Ya on ebay has it but they also say it won't work without the wax (I'd post the link but I guess until I get ten posts I can't)

Latest posts

Back