Target "Beauty is All the Buzz" Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I went to Target this morning, I did a purchase of 40 dollars, I bought 5 product of Health-Beauty-Cosmetics, one of these products was from Neutrogena, and I didn't got a coupon code. I asked the cashier, and she didn't know anything about the Beauty Bag, My husband called CS, and they didn't know the "real conditions of the purchase" to get the "code" but they knew that these bags are out of stock now!

Does Anyone got one???

My English is too bad, I Know, I expect that you can understand me!!!! Sorry!!!

they don't even say what the "eligible purchases" are, all it says is: "Eligible purchases will receive a code via receipt throughout the month of March. Enter your code here for your free beauty bag".

It says, "Beauty bag stocked with coupons and goodies from Nivea, Nexxus, Pantene, L'Oreal, Neutrogena, Simple and more." but they don't seem to imply those are the eligible purchases

Frustrating! How can we qualify for it if they don't tell us what generates the darned code?

Very frustrating! Grrr.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Frustrating! How can we qualify for it if they don't tell us what generates the darned code?

So rumor has it - and I'm waiting for a response from Target - is that you have to buy three of the items listed. I bought three Maybelline Tattoo shadows this morning (does it count against my no-buy if I used the money I got from a return? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) and I didn't get a code.

The CS person told my husband that they are already out of stock this morning! I don't know if it is true or not!

I'm wondering if POSSIBLY that page went live before it was supposed to? Like, maybe next week's flyer will include what items generate the code, and it isn't programmed into the registers yet?

They said on their wall it's supposed to be from March 2 to the end of March.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They said on their wall it's supposed to be from March 2 to the end of March.

Well, Hell. Then I have NO answer for the oddness. It at least made sense, which none of this has :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I found this on a website

Eligible ITEMS you will need to purchase are:Uni lever Skin CarePixi Face primer Neutrogena Face wash Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner Nexxus Hair Care At top of receipt you see a code enter at the site below!

I dont think you need to buy all of them, just one. But someone on that same site said they bought eggos and milk and got it. So it must be random. Totally lame! But nice that they wont be gone in seconds like all the other samples.

Eggos & milk ?!?! 
blink.gif

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Eligible ITEMS you will need to purchase are:Uni lever Skin CarePixi Face primer Neutrogena Face wash Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner Nexxus Hair Care At top of receipt you see a code enter at the site below!

I dont think you need to buy all of them, just one. But someone on that same site said they bought eggos and milk and got it. So it must be random. Totally lame! But nice that they wont be gone in seconds like all the other samples.

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you Snllama!!

I usually buy a lot of things in Target, this week I went two times, but I am not lucky!!!

On the target page they say there are a lot of factors involved. Like how often you purchase, do you have a Target credit card, etc. So Im not going to waste my money trying to figure out their algorithm.  

Ugh this just ticks me off that they're being so weird about letting us know what you have to purchase.

Me thinks they can just take their spring beauty bag and shove it.

it's not at all beneficial for target to not reveal what purchases make you eligible for the bag--or at least, it should be based on a "qualifying purchase" rather than your overall target shopping history.

I mean, if they listed out what products you could get for a code, people would be more likely to buy those products..

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

it's not at all beneficial for target to not reveal what purchases make you eligible for the bag--or at least, it should be based on a "qualifying purchase" rather than your overall target shopping history.

I mean, if they listed out what products you could get for a code, people would be more likely to buy those products..
Not to mention that I often prefer to pay cash in-store....which means there IS NO "purchase history"

I bought a pantene conditioner just to see, but no lucky code for me. 

Back