Target "Beauty is All the Buzz" Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG I want that eyeshadow palette!  Darn missing this bag.  lol  
I already own 2 in that exact color...they are AMAZING!!!! I would highly recommend picking one up if you see it on sale somewhere 
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

See, I knew a Sherlock here would be able to sort it out! Haha

Not proud of my unhealthy obsession with beauty products, but at least it's good for something 
sdrop.gif

Oh wow! That looks so awesome! I'm honestly a wee bit jealous, but I will be sure to snag one Next time!

I wish I had gotten in on this one. I've gotten the previous bags and really liked them. The Pond's Evening Soothe wet cleansing towelettes are amazing. They came in my last bag and I have been buying them ever since. I keep them on my night stand so that I have no excuse to sleep with my make up on. I also keep my empty Beauty Army box on my night stand and fill it with eye cream and night cream samples so that my nighttime skincare regimen is as effortless as possible.

I have a question. I'm on their samples.target.com website, and I don't see the button anywhere that says "Request Sample". It says I have to enable cookies, but my cookies are enabled? I just see the Target dog and Our Samples Go Quickly. What do I do?

Originally Posted by Tulipp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a question. I'm on their samples.target.com website, and I don't see the button anywhere that says "Request Sample". It says I have to enable cookies, but my cookies are enabled? I just see the Target dog and Our Samples Go Quickly. What do I do?
Nothing. You're fine. The thing is all the bags are gone which is why you see that screen.

You cant do anything, that means they dont have any samples available at the moment.

Originally Posted by Tulipp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by PiggyDog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is there a certain time during the month these are posted?

It's been pretty random. This is the 3rd one they've given away that I'm aware of though I think, as someone mentioned before, this is actually their fourth one. I received one last year in March and probably signed up for it in February and I received my second one in November and I think I signed up for that one in September.

I think this is only the third, BUT I do remember that the second one went "out of stock" and then went back in stock a few days later, which led to the lengthy delay between when some folks got theirs.

My bag came today. I was surprised since I think the last time I got a bag it took closer to two months to arrive.

MyGlam February bag on top, Target freebie bag on bottom.​
The Target bag is approximately 1/2 inch less wide than the MyGlam bag but it's wider.​
 ​
I'll post more info tomorrow. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wait a minute... I was right... Ok, so I thought the bag looked familiar as did the contents and I just realized the bag I got is the SAME bag and contents I got LAST time. I didn't get the new bag which was suppose to be a Sonia Kashuk bag.

love the bag, almost like a hawaiian print :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> please post again the next time target has their sample bags! I got the first one a year ago, but keep missing out on the others bc I'm too slow lol

Hi girls!!

How do you know when?? Do you check it everyday??? or Does Target send you an email???

Thank you!!

Looks like they are back .. "spring beauty bag" BUT it's not free this time round! seems to require a special code that u get with other purchases. >_>

Originally Posted by bigwhitesky /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks like they are back .. "spring beauty bag" BUT it's not free this time round! seems to require a special code that u get with other purchases. >_>

That is kind of nice...looks like they might be giving them away to people who shop target's beauty supplies or something, rather than just anyone who gets on there first.

It seems clear what the brands are, but Will you need to speed ""X"" amount in these products???

Has anyone done that already????

Thank you for the update!!!!

Back