(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Generalissima /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  A little OT but my kitty Mr. Dribbles stole my Birchbox as soon as it got here...guess he has good taste
smilehappyyes.gif

Oh my word, lol! That is one handsome little man! Love it
wub.gif

I got shade 3 as well!  I think I have "fair" marked on my profile.  Maybe the manufactuer has a lot of 3's and decided to unload them on Birchbox!  Lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lainy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   this is the box i got. what shade is your foundation? they sent me shade 3.... and I'm probably a shade 1. lol.

Hi all! I am new here! I have a question about BB box numbers. How do you know what number you are receiving? Where is that info?

Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by jlcjen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi all! I am new here! I have a question about BB box numbers. How do you know what number you are receiving? Where is that info?

Thanks!

In your account profile. Log into Birchbox and then click on Box. Scroll down to October 2013 and the link will tell you what number you're getting. For me, I'm getting http://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/october-2013/october-2013-bb43 - which is box #43.

A little OT but my kitty Mr. Dribbles stole my Birchbox as soon as it got here...guess he has good taste
smilehappyyes.gif

your kitty is GORGEOUS. you can tell he knows he's a stunner ;]

Thank you! I am in my account on BB and I am not seeing a link for the box. I will keep looking!

Quote: Originally Posted by jlcjen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thank you! I am in my account on BB and I am not seeing a link for the box. I will keep looking!
Up at the top of the site, it says Shop, Magazine, & then Box. Click Box & then Women's Box. That should bring up your box contents. If you scroll down you'll have a 'Box History.' Click on the picture of the October box & then look at the URL. 
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JennGrace /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone received their Erno Laszlo TransPhuse Night Serum GWP? I was supposed to get one, but it did not come with my package today. I never received an email saying they had run out. Very disappointing! 

Also, does anyone know if it was supposed to be a full size, or a sample size?

Thanks!
Jenn, I got my order with the Laszlo in it. I didn't think I would because I got the Amika dryer, the mystery pick 2, the Laszlo, and I ordered the Dermablend illuminator before the price increase. I figured something wouldn't be sent, but it was all there. Now if BB just follows through with the promise to refund me $110 because I accidentally ordered the gift sub when I wanted a regular yearly. They had me place the order again. I certainly don't want 2 yearly subs on the same account!

smilehappyyes.gif

Looks like my Geep:

Ah...gettin' comfy!

Quote: Originally Posted by Heather Hicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Looks like my Geep:

Ah...gettin' comfy!

Eeeee! I'm dying from all the cute kitties in this thread now :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my Birchbox today, and ended up really liking the Liz Earle cleanser kit. Unfortunately, like I expected, the foundation sample I received was too dark. Anyone know of selections on the profile I can make to minimize the concealer/foundation/etc samples? (And get every lip/haircare product while I'm at it?
smile.gif
 haha, I keed, I keed)

Quote: Originally Posted by MarineBride007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does anyone have a link the master list/box #s of this month??? How do you find those?? Thank you!!!
I don't have a list, but if you put in https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/october-2013/october-2013-bb1 and then just increase the last number by 1 each time, you'll get through all the boxes. I'm not sure how many there are this month! I THINK fifty-something. 

Not sure if this has already been asked, but did they send out the Alison Raffaele foundation in any color OTHER than skintone 3?  It's a little too dark and a little too yellow for me.  I'm a pale pink person. I could probably make it work, and I'd like to try it out (and the packaging is so tiny and cute and darling), but if samples are floating around out there in skintone 2 then I'd be happy to try and find it.
I was wondering that too. I also got 3 and it's too dark.

I got box 47 yesterday. The contents were covered in macadamia shampoo, which smells awesome, by the way.

Quote: Originally Posted by natashaia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What kind of products do you want to buy!? skincare, hair care or makeup!?
I love eyeshadow, so even though I already own about 8 palettes, I'm leaning towards Stila In the Light... and maybe some

more black soap...

I love eyeshadow, so even though I already own about 8 palettes, I'm leaning towards Stila In the Light... and maybe some more black soap...
That Stila palette i one of my favorites! I did find something to use my discount on. I bought a diffuser and some more of the yes to grapefruit wipes since my 14 year old really likes them. Also a free mystery pick two.

Latest posts

Back