Popsugar Must Have July 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone got a hat in straw color & we've seen a black one... Hoping for other colors too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Really? I saw someone put that in a collage but I didn't think anyone got it. I've only seen the actual box photos featuring the brown one. 

I gave up on pop sugar because i will be moving out of the country soon. I really want the jump rope though! and toasted coconut chips are the best- i discovered them at Trader Joes, but i don't live near one at the moment. my favorite PS snack will always be the truffle popcorn. yummy
That truffle Pipcorn was incredible.

Really? I saw someone put that in a collage but I didn't think anyone got it. I've only seen the actual box photos featuring the brown one.
Spoiler pics p 16 and 17. Hard to scroll back on my phone and cite though, so apologies for the posters!

They use what is called SmartPost to get your box to you. It is sent via FEDEx to a fedex hub near you, then it is handed over to USPS (regular mail) which is usually a good deal away from that hub location, so your box has to make its way back to you. Mine box initiates in Watsonville, CA. Then makes it's way up to Troutdale Or (two hours away) then runs quickly up to Kent, WA (upper part of Washinton state) and makes it way slowly back down to to me about a week later. Mine was two hours away on Sunday, was suppose to be here on Friday, but that changed this morning, due to be delivered on Saturday (somebody dubbed this mailing process Dumbpost....... aptly put)
Where in Oregon are you?  I'm in Portland and just checked my tracking.  It left Troutdale yesterday morning and is in Auburn right now.  Originally I was scheduled for it to be delivered by this Friday, but it's updated to Thursday (tomorrow).  I hope you get your box earlier than tracking says.

Was having some envy over those French Bull salad servers (how silly is that?) but luckily scored some through a trade! Yay!

I am on the fence about that hat... I hope someone posts a picture of them wearing the hat. It would give me a better idea of how it really looks. Ya know?

So I'm really digging this box! Even though the mascara is drugstore, I got it in my boxy charm box last month and it's bomb. I have also been using SunBum for about a year and the sunscreen and cool down lotion has calmed many

sunburns. I also ordered those coconut chips and they are amazing. I don't own a hat like that and will come in handy when we go out on our boat. I also always use straws and have been needing some salad spoons for a while. Total win for me!

This will be my first PSMH box, so I'm pretty excited! I love hats; I have thin hair at the crown, so I always need sun hats or my head gets burned. I have a CrockPot in the same chevron design as those spoons, so I think I'll use them as serving spoons for meals I make in it -- I don't entertain, but it's fun to get fancy with dinnerware on a Sunday night just for me. I can always use sunscreen and lotion. My friend's kids will love the straws if I don't need them, and while I hate coconut, I'm sure I can find a co-worker to eat the chips.

Now all I need is a shipping email.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my box today and I really feel like it's my birthday today instead of this coming Sunday.

I love my box. Love the hat and the salad servers most of all. 

What can I say? I'm a Pop Sugar kind of girl and I end up totally loving my boxes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The value is ALWAYS there.

Also very happy that I got a natural colored ( beige) straw hat. That's the color I would have picked if I had bought it myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first month skipping in a LONG time -- and mostly I'm okay with that. I will say though, .... those Dang chips are so incredibly good that I was literally asking myself why I skipped for a few minutes even though I don't really care for the other contents haha. I got them a long time ago in ... I think Juniper? And got addicted then.

I also went back to the pictures and it looks like we only have reports of people actually receiving brown hats so far (any black ones were just people making collages based on the contents others described).  I REALLY hope black is an option, that's the one I'd want!!!

I LOVE THIS BOX!!!!  I hadn't seen any spoilers, and I was ecstatic to see a speed rope.  I've been needing a new one for a while but felt silly spending so much on a rope.  This is a great length for me and works really well.  The hat is absolutely perfect and will travel well with me.  It isn't quite as large as last years, but it is still crushable and easily packed.  The coconut chips are a total guilty pleasure for me, so I'm thrilled to get some.  The spoons are fun, the sunscreen is necessary.  The paper straws may get saved for a party some day, but they will totally get used as they are adorable.  Thanks for a great box!

I found a variation on twitter! Here's a screenshot.

image.jpg
I think this is the picture with the variation for hat color!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is off subject of the July PSMH box. The summer LE box was my first LE. Does anyone when the next one (fall) is generally available? Just curious, I am a big fall fan. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So excited for my first box!!! Tried to avoid spoilers but I couldn't help myself!!! That hat is adorable, we spend a few days a week at the pool and I almost always wear the one hat I have. This will be a great addition.

As for the other items I'm trying not to peak too much ;

Now how long will this take? My account still says it's processing, and only has a reference number.

Got my box today and I really feel like it's my birthday today instead of this coming Sunday.

I love my box. Love the hat and the salad servers most of all. 

What can I say? I'm a Pop Sugar kind of girl and I end up totally loving my boxes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The value is ALWAYS there.

Also very happy that I got a natural colored ( beige) straw hat. That's the color I would have picked if I had bought it myself.
Awesome to hear you got a beige hat! Can you post a pic?

Any chance we can see a photo of the hat on someone? Can't tell what the fit is and I am dying to know!  

PS: longtime lurker, check here like a crazy woman once this box ships!! Thanks to all you active posters!!

Latest posts

Back