What's Your Go-To Hairstyle When It Rains?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on rainy days, i usually scrunch mine with gel & lots of hairspray..sometimes i'll do a messy bun tho.

i dont have a go-to style aswell

carry an umbrella around if i think its gonna rain!

messy bun with or without headband....or two little buns on top of my head. ( I always get compliments when i do my hair like that. )

Originally Posted by Stylist101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I straighten my hair, because I have an ugly wave and I dont like how it looks in a ponytail. But...after i straighten my hair, I'll tease the root area and do a low side ponytail, usually on my left. But, I also take some pieces and leave them out to hang loose to add something else to my face.
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2426/32rs3.jpg

I like to do that too. I like to do just a low ponytail too and tease the roots. I do that with low pigtails too. Or I just wear a hat if its really bad! lol

I do the little pouf on top and put the rest of my hair on a ponytail. This is usually my go-to hairsytyle everyday, anyway...rain or shine!!! LOL.
smile.gif
I'm always in a rush.

If my hair is straight then it frizzes and waves up if a curl it than it frizzes and gets big so i do a ponytail or bun and i make sure to carry a scrunchie and bobby pins for my bangs

Latest posts

Back