What about this - mmu with chocolate!?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, you know you'll be doing a cp for me!! Sure thing sweetie! JLMK!

I am really excited to try this stuff, however, I emailed them about samples and they said at this time they cannot offer any
frown.gif
I just would hate to waste money on a whole container of MMU that doesn't match my skintone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wrote the company about local places to get it (because that's just crazy to pay $6.99 shipping a few streets away LOL), and there's two local stores I can get MODE Cosmetics in! W00T! So what are you going to get?

well,it´s not that i´m completely blind,just a little bit,of course i saw the "key ingredient" list
wink.gif
but key ingredients aren´t enough, especially if you have to watch out for specific "foes"
biggrin.gif
and please be patient with me as english isn´t my mother tongue, i might miss one or the other things on an american website or in posts here...
unsure.gif

but thanks ,amyrose,

so there are just those 3 things listed,makes me wonder,but if that´s it, it wouldn´t do any harm to try...once they sell samples
smile.gif
hm,if not,i could try making some, i guess i have everything i need around...

sorry, i just cant seem to get into a makeup line where every picture of the creators looks like they have the WORST matched foundation ever!!! really. not very good pics of the cosmetic creators.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif sorry, i just cant seem to get into a makeup line where every picture of the creators looks like they have the WORST matched foundation ever!!! really. not very good pics of the cosmetic creators. WHAT??? I just checked their page and nowhere does it say that they are even wearing foundation, am i missing something? Actually it looks like they have good skin, i wish i had skin like that, i have acne scars.
seriously, i can't stand it when people start being negative, it just shows your insecurities, in my opinion.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif sorry, i just cant seem to get into a makeup line where every picture of the creators looks like they have the WORST matched foundation ever!!! really. not very good pics of the cosmetic creators. For at least Jennifer, on the right, I think the flash screws up her pic. You can tell something went awry given there's a weird light reflection (or whatever you wanna call it) on her suit jacket.

I wanna try the cream blushes! Anyone got any suggestions for which colors will look good on a dark skinned newbie? And can someone please give me a review of the product!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wrote the company about local places to get it (because that's just crazy to pay $6.99 shipping a few streets away LOL), and there's two local stores I can get MODE Cosmetics in! W00T! Aquilah, I'm in Albany too and definitely want to try this. What are the 2 stores that their products are being sold in? Thanks!!!

I am curious on how long can this formula last, considering it has cocoa powder on it. I am wondering if it has any preservatives on it.

Has anybody tried this yet? Did I miss a review? I'm curious too and would love to try their products

Originally Posted by ounces /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aquilah, I'm in Albany too and definitely want to try this. What are the 2 stores that their products are being sold in? Thanks!!! Price Chopper in Latham, and I think the other one's in Clifton Park. I'd have to double-check the e-mail... I'm actually in Scotia LOL!
Originally Posted by speedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif So what are you going to get? No idea yet... I need to look at the site again LOL!
Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aquilah, let us know if you like it when you try the brand! Will do whenever I finally get it and try it out
smile.gif

If anyone tries the foundation, say what shade you are in other lines and which you got. I want to try it, but I have no idea which shade I'd be, and there are no samples.
frown.gif

OH wow - I've never heard of this company before - prices are fantastic though!!!

I think I'm ordering some things.....!

For those who are unsure about foundation shades, it looks a little similar to BE's setup, don't you think?

Latest posts

Back