Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh dear.. now that I've seen Xsparkage and Temptalia's swatches and comparisons... I think I need it!!
wub.gif
Hahah!! It's really beautiful! They did a great job of picking that rosy colour family and sticking to it!

I'm such a sucker for Naked palettes!
laughno.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks for letting me know!  I have Vice, Vice 2, BOS4 redux, Glinda, Theodora, Feminine, Dangerous, Fun, Naked 1 and 2, Ammo and the slivery one with the skull plus and face case from a few years ago.

Hi my name is Jenn and I have an UD palette collection addiction.  It has been 1 month since my last UD purchase.  I am now eyeing UD basics and Naked 3.
hahahha I also have this addiction. feminine, dangerous, fun naked 1, 2, and basics, vice, vice 2, that purple velvet one?? I can't remember its name, and build your own, the 15th anniversary, ammo...I feel like I have more than that? lol

Well dang it.  I've never really been tempted by the Naked Palettes before (I have The Balm's Nude 'Tude, which is similar to Naked 1, and the cool shades in Naked 2 don't suit my skin)....

BUT.  Rose! Copper! Mauve! Pinky-Brown!  ALL OF MY FAVORITE PRETTY COLORS!

I need this.  

(I'm already asking for Vice 2 for Christmas, so I'm thinking I'll go to Ulta and swatch it in January, and ask for it as a Valentine's Day gift from the hubs.  Yep.  It's all planned out in my head now.)

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  hahahha I also have this addiction. feminine, dangerous, fun naked 1, 2, and basics, vice, vice 2, that purple velvet one?? I can't remember its name, and build your own, the 15th anniversary, ammo...I feel like I have more than that? lol
I know why I'm always on MUT.  I can always say to my husband, " ...not that much compared to the other MUTer's..." LOL.  You must have so much fun with all those palettes and colors. 

I don't own any of the Naked palettes and was having a hard time deciding which one I was going to ask for for Christmas and now they go and do this to me!! Darn you UD! I'm a cool toned person with blue eyes and I love wearing pinks, so I feel like I may have to go with this one...but then there's the problem of the release date. Well, if they release it after Christmas I could always ask for it for my birthday in Jan...Hopefully by Feb I will have 2 more UD palettes than now 
wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I know why I'm always on MUT.  I can always say to my husband, " ...not that much compared to the other MUTer's..." LOL.  You must have so much fun with all those palettes and colors. 
Ohhh I do. I have sooo many palettes, its a problem.Fortunately my boyfriend is ok with my hoarding...he even buys it for me sometimes, lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ha ha, a little OT (but not entirely, see #6):

20 signs you're addicted to makeup

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/makeup-truths

Oh god, #16! Each morning I slightly fear that my supervisor is going to look at my face and figure out why I was late leaving the house... 
blush.gif

@AngeBrooklyn Haha I'm dying. That is tooo funny. You're absolutely right on #6 and I loved #7. That one is so me!

#19.  Right over here.  But some days, the only thing that gets me out of bed is the knowledge that I get to go put on some shimmer!

LOL #14 is me.

Quote: 14. You will never, so long as you have life and breath, turn down a free sample.

Okay, so after seeing swatches, I'm a little more interested in this palette. However, I did just get the Laura Mercier palette, so hopefully that will fulfill my need for pink/purple shades with brown mixed in! LOL

But I doubt it.

I love that link LOL. I could relate to quiet a few of them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Am I imagining things, or are there two different versions? The one on Temptalia has a double-ended brush, but I could swear I've seen it with a double-ended pencil, too.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I imagining things, or are there two different versions? The one on Temptalia has a double-ended brush, but I could swear I've seen it with a double-ended pencil, too.

Which one? Naked 1 used to  be sold with a double-ended pencil, but now is sold with the double-ended brush. At least that's how it is in the US. Not sure about the other versions.

Latest posts

Back