Theme Suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL at voldemort - would be a funny idea

I don't know if it was already suggested, but "Turn into another nationality"

Dare to Be one of Carmindy's 5 minute faces. She is the MA for "What Not to Wear" on TLC.

Here is a link to her website:

Carmindy

From the TLC site: "Carmindy's watercolor approach to enhancing a person's natural radiance gives a unique look, reinforcing her catch phrase: 'Using the right products in the right places."

She often uses only lip gloss rather than lipstick. Frequently she sprays a thin foundation onto a triangle sponge to lightly conceal flaws. Her minimalist approach is surprisingly effective.

With love,

Ruthie

Updated with your new suggestions!
smile.gif

what about your favorite celebrity? not just movie star or famous singer.. i mean anyone from news.. to Oj simspon.. to brittney simpson
biggrin.gif

I like the metal groupie idea. May I also suggest Burlesque (I.E Dita Von Teese...etc) and, just popped into my head, Jessica Rabbit

What about:

Your own Fragrance advertisement (can be a copy from an existing perfume or your own idea)

like this

TN_Chaneln5_2004.jpg
TN_VeryIrresistible_2003.jpg

TN_MoschinoCouture_2003.jpg
590865018_26d726522f_m.jpg

remember AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL did the following

1. candy (different candies)

2. 7 sins (anger, greed etc.)

3. dolls (rag doll, barbie, babydoll etc.)

4. smoker and its effects (before and after, a sexy cigarette pose and then a hideous effect of smoking)

dare to be kat von d

dare to be a scenester " scene chick "

dare to be a crime scene victim

sally from the night before christmas

or

porcelain doll

a mummy

Just had a fun idea for a 2-in-1 DTB:

Theme of the 1st DTB - Trendsetter - everyone would become a trendsetter (think Victoria with the posh bob, Gwen Stefani and teh harajuku girls and such)

2nd DTB - the winner Trendsetter on the 2nd DTB would have her look recreated and would be an inspiration (since she's a trendsetter) and the best would win
smile.gif

I'de like to see a neon party theme. I love bright colors right now. That would leave room for lots of creativity.

Another cute idea would be burlesque girls. Think Lady Marmalade.

Or even a Holiday theme ranging from Jan-Dec. I'm sure if I give it more time, I'll have 5 other idead by tonight.

What about southern belles like western cowgirls. That could be fun.

Latest posts

Back