Theme Suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wut about Fab in Drag like i know drag queens are guys in girls clothes and makeup but there style is so outrageous and the makeup is crazy i think it would be fun

How about a fairy one, w/o the princess part? I mean with wings, and perhaps a tiara,a fairy wand. And of course:Glitter!!!!!
biggrin.gif

How about Amy Winehouse? I know some of you dont like her but id like to see everyones take on her poofy hair and crazy eyeliner. Just a thought.

How about "do-your-favorite-era/decade?" People would have the option to do whichever decade/era they like...like a 60s hippie chick...80s girl, or even a 40s flapper? Fun!

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif How about "do-your-favorite-era/decade?" People would have the option to do whichever decade/era they like...like a 60s hippie chick...80s girl, or even a 40s flapper? Fun! Oh i like that one!

how about dark angel?

I know Junes over, but since its still summertime, a very popular time for weddings... why don't we have a "Blushing Bride" D2B? I think that would be very neat!

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know Junes over, but since its still summertime, a very popular time for weddings... why don't we have a "Blushing Bride" D2B? I think that would be very neat! I'd add it, but we've already done that.
frown.gif
Sorry!

Originally Posted by iammakeupaddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif has "movie heroine" been on the list before?how about "anime character"?

I've added movie heroine, anime is on the list already.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif How about beauty in time?We could pick a starlette form any time in history,and recreate their look?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i love this idea!!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by Sakeenah /img/forum/go_quote.gif how about Arab Beauty? im thinking long lashes lots of eyeliner
lovelovee.gif
I've added it to the list.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jongimage /img/forum/go_quote.gif anyone tell me why i c no even 1 pic here??
frown.gif
You need 10 posts to view attachments - looks like you can see them now
biggrin.gif
rockwoot.gif

How about:

D2B "A Haute Couture Face"

D2B "A Video Vixen"

D2B "An invisible makeup beauty" (make it look like you're not wearing anything.)

D2B "A Mermaid"

D2B "A Sprite" (kinda like a fairy)

D2B "A Leprechaun"

D2B "Haifa Wehbe:Arabic Superstar" (post picture, of course)

D2B "A Harajuku Girl"

D2B "A Disney Princess"

D2B "A Diamond Diva"

D2B "A Pageant Beauty"

I'll think of more!

Latest posts

Back