The most important tips i learned from my MUT gals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im the same as a lot of you. UDPP is a blessing, my e/s justs lasts so much better, never herd of it before I came here.

Since joining MUT I have changed up almost ever single product I use. Learned about brands I didn't know existed, and continue to come on the site for advice on products. This site has changed alot about my physical appearance! For the better .. I hope
wink.gif
lol

The tutorials are great, and I love the way that everybody helps out around here - and that there are people (I think) who have more eyeshadows than I do
smile.gif

My friends still don't understand how anybody could need ten (which ten? how could I narrow it down?)

And I love MMU - especially the cottage industry kind!

blending, i was doing the windshield wiper..i will just try one direction and see what happens..damp brush for more of a intense color

i am however confused on if you need udpp shadestick, then color all at once. or is shadestick and color enough?

udpp is just a base to hold your loose dry shadows, since powder will eventually go away because there is nothing to hold on to. you can use a shadestick in lieu of udpp, the magic of udpp is that it seems to make shadow last FOREVER...

i mean, put your makeup on friday, fly to vegas, get loopy, married, wake up with a hangover, have marriage annulled, get drunk all over, gamble away the house, wake up sunday, fly back, look in the mirror, and wonder when you reput your makeup back on... but you didnt. it was jut Frday's UDPP.

I learn...a lot of people loves make up....lol. Ohhh, i haven't tried that UDPP yet. I heard many make up lovers swears by it.

Originally Posted by Kathy /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG! Where to begin??!! I knew sooo little when I joined here. UDPP of course. I learned about Milani being great makeup (especially e/s). I learned about MAC. Yup..I didn't know what MAC was before I joined mut. lol...
I learned you could get a gazillion mmu samples from a gazillion different companies for free except shipping!

I learned that women and some men from all over the WORLD love makeup!!

I could go on and on, but this post would be too long! LOL...

what MMU sites have the free samples?? lol

Originally Posted by delidee32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif No more windshield wiper blending for me.

Where can I find more information about that? It's the first time I hear that you shouldn't do that..I want to make it right!!!
inc.gif

Originally Posted by RetroKitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where can I find more information about that? It's the first time I hear that you shouldn't do that..I want to make it right!!!
inc.gif

Check out the Tutorials! therre is a great one on blending and it talks about windshield wiping and muddling colors!

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Check out the Tutorials! therre is a great one on blending and it talks about windshield wiping and muddling colors! Thank you. I searched and found *MACGoddess' Blending Tutorial*, I guess that's what everyone was talking about?!

Latest posts

Back