The most important tips i learned from my MUT gals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I learned that there were other MMU brands besides BE. I had no idea before joining here. I completely forgot about mineral makeup sites and samples!!! i learned that here too! i try to tell my non-mut mmu friends to check out online mineral sites, but they are too chicken poo.

I have learned so much from MUT. I am still learning a lot of new stuff all the time though

UDPP being the top one- just now learned about taking the rubber thingy off

MAC Fluidlines

Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel

Definitely blending - still learning and practicing.

MMU samples

Originally Posted by lglala84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I learned about MAC here! Fluidlines

Wet application

UDPP...(even though it doesnt last forever on me)

Tendskin Home Recipe

How to apply fake eyelashes

How to apply e/s, and blend...but still learning this

tendskin home recipe omg i've been looking for one of those!!!i used to have a problem with ingrowns but decided that it was shaving

once i switched over to waxing my problems ended

for me i had to develop this whole after-shave routine but hey....if it makes things easier i'm interested!

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I completely forgot about mineral makeup sites and samples!!! i learned that here too! i try to tell my non-mut mmu friends to check out online mineral sites, but they are too chicken poo. i'm chicken poo too
unsure.gif
i'm afraid it'll show up my pores and that i'd be too dark for it

and to replace my ENTIRE MU collection when i've already developed a working system using regular MU...ugh can't imagine that

I have learned sooo many skin care tips and tricks here that have really worked for my skin. I use ACV as a toner, exfoliate like crazy and now blend like a madwoman! My makeup is not perfect, but it looks a lot better all the time. This is a precious group of folk, all walks of life, and a million opinions to boot. I appreciate most--the honesty of the people who have tried, but had to trash bad products..

Most important ones:

All about MMU

Blending to connect eye shadows properly

Importance of using Primers
wink.gif

i learned that i could use a scrub and not suffer from hyperpigmentation.

i learned that i could use an aha or bha and have very positive results.

i learned that there was a such thing as a gel eyeliner!

i learned about mineral makeup

i learned about eye shadow primer

i sure there are many, many, more that i just can't think of right now!

I have to say a big fat DITTO to all these posts.

I had no clue about the blending, and i always wondered about the windshield. But now I know.

You guys r awesome

awesome thread! I have learned a lot and I'm still learning about makeup from mut:) thanx for posting!

I learned that there are other mineral sites.

I had no idea you werent supposed to use the windshield wiper method until tonight.

I'm trying to master this blending.

I learned about really good brushes.

I love watching the tutorials.

Diversity is best in dealing with makeup. I love sharing opinions amongst each other.

I can't really say that I've learnt something I didn't already know. But I love this place anyway. You're all awesome.

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif One thing I do now that I didn't do before is applying my mmu wet, I won't do it any other way now! Same here, I love my MMU so much more now that I know that you can use it wet.

OMG,where do i begin,lmao.ummm like everyone said BLENDING....How great mineral makeup can be...andddddd how useful primer can be..

I learnt:

UDPP

Blending

Fyrannaie (sp)

MAC e/s and FLUIDLINES!!

How to be adventurous and creative with makeup, esp e/s

Learnt LOOOADS of stuff off the skincare forum too, e.g. epidermx, camellia oil, vaseline, aspirin mask, queen helene mask the list goes on!!

Wow, there's so much I've learned since coming here. I learned great blending techniques, all about UDPP, MAC products (I had like 3 or 4 before joining MUT, now I have TOO much!), just countless tips and tricks. Also, I've *met* so many awesome people on here, MUT-ers are awesome!

Latest posts

Back