Notoriously Morbid: Vanishing Cabinet (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a shipping notice today too!  Had to pause and think if it was VC or BF but I ordered 12/2 so it is likely VC!  Also the email is always a stamps.com email vs when I order from the site and it notifies me via paypal.

I have movement on my tracking # for VC!  And it's supposed to be delivered FRIDAY! Yay for living reasonably close to NM!

Mine was picked up and it looks like it should be here on Monday!  Are they in NM?  Mine is shipping from WV.  

Yeah I totally should have spelled that out.  Yay for being close to Notoriously Morbid.  They're in WV, I'm in NC.  Oops!

NM in this case is short for Notoriously Morbid. They're in WV.
Yeah I totally should have spelled that out.  Yay for being close to Notoriously Morbid.  They're in WV, I'm in NC.  Oops!
Lol,  I am used to seeing NM for Notoriously Morbid, I think the context threw me off.  I would use the "it's early" excuse but I've already had my coffee.   :hehe:

Mine states it will be delivered on Monday 12/22 but I will not be here so I will not see mine until 2015!  Please post lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through you all while mine hangs out at the post office for a while!

Someone on FB posted their VC and it's all so pretty!

edit: sometimes I can use correct grammar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay!  Mine just showed up in the mail.  The packaging is super-cute, and I'm loving these colors.  The lip gloss looks really nice with the blush and I think Jammies for Jason is my favorite of the eyeshadows.  Hooray!

My VC came today!  I wasn't expecting it until Monday so this is a happy surprise.  I love Fringe Coat for Freddie and Choo-Choo for Chucky!  

Aargh, I have everything nicely swatched -- and I can't find my phone to take a picture!  I think Fringe Coat for Freddie is quite possibly *the* most sparkly brown I have ever seen.  I'm not sure if I will be able to share this beauty, though, because DONDE ESTA EL TELEFONO?

ETA:  Found it and got the photos edited!  There was An Incident while I was setting all of the jars up that was almost a tragedy, but it was only a jar *lid* flipping over, not a *jar*.  Top to bottom, left to right (the swatches are a bit more washed-out in the photo than they are in real life.  They looked accurate on my phone, but on my computer, not so much):

Mittens for Michael and Fringe Coat for Freddy

Jammies for Jason and Choo Choo for Chucky

Rouge for Regan and Lipgloss for Leatherface

Spoiler for size!

ed927f6d-4849-49a8-b237-0a58a6c5f96c_zps36de3e1c.jpg
d3f21dd8-c7f8-4104-a357-f7e148d7a3fa_zps9b8589c5.jpg

And this means that DEADlove gets to go hang out with the rest of my November indie subs so I can concentrate on the December stuff now!  It's always a bittersweet moment:  Yay, new toys are here!  Aww, my old buddies have to go away now.  (If I don't rotate things out, I never use the new stuff, so it's a carved-in-stone rule:  With the exception of GDE Poodles -- because it's an amazingly versatile color that goes with pretty much *anything* if I'm in a hurry -- and non-color products like lip balms, top coats, and cuticle moisturizers, subs and COTM things get put away when the following month's round arrives.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one who feels like Rouge for Regan and Mittens for Micheal might use some of the same base colors (uhh, I don't know how these things are made so... I don't know). I am not complaining at all, but when I swatch them, they match nearly perfectly!

I know they said that Mittens for Micheal was not the same as in the spoiler swatch - but it might just be my lighting that makes them look so similar. Either way, Mittens for Micheal and Jammies for Jason are my faves. I also love the lipgloss!

Sorry to double post but this is a separate topic from my last post. I've been thinking a lot, and I am considering giving up the VC (actually all of my subs). What's happening is that I am getting subs AND buying new releases and seriously... it's too much.

I want to say that it is a better idea to keep the sub and pass on the special releases, but I know myself and I know I will buy LE's anyways. I ALSO know that if I were to give up my sub, it will be next to impossible to resub.

I am seriously torn but I am accumulating too much, in too short of a time. That may be fine for other people, but I am not okay with just hundreds of jars and baggies of shadow sitting around going unused. So... I don't know what to do.

Latest posts

Back