Ladies you must get yourself some Pure Virgin Coconut Oil

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
number 2 or 5. But honestly, I wish i could send someone a bottle PURE coconut oil like..so pure the smell lingers on me at the end of the day...I get a Bottled water size for 3.50 from an African store. The cheapest and best one I have used to date.

i've started to use it after reading thi.been using it for 2 days. i m not sure if the coconut oil i m using is extra virgin.so dont see a difference as of now..but really like the way it feels.

My daughter had mild eczema and virgin coconut oil was the "medicine" we use. Everyday (unless we're rushing out to run errands), we apply VCO on her from head to toe about 20 minutes before her bath and we have her sit on her all-wood high chair so she doesn't grease the whole place up :) and so far she's been eczema-free for a good year, her skin is soooo soft and her hair is starting to grow thicker (she was a baldy for a while...haha!).

I should have been following her regimen but been too lazy. But you guys put me back on board...I have VCO on my hair & scalp as I type. :)

They have it at Whole Foods, but not Trader Joes. I am going to Whole Foods to get some, let ya know if it's good

I have 10bottles of Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil and bought it from my country Philippines. It's so expensive here because they just import it here when I looked at the Filipino stores in my area, thus I bought alot when my cousin went back home.

The only thing that I suggest is DRINK IT because it's more beneficial for your body. Just make sure that you get the cold pressed bec. if they used heat on that then it's not good anymore. One thing be carefull of the fake ones.

Here is a small list of the documented benefits:

Helps you to lose weight

Free Radical Scavenger

Boosts energy, reduces fatigue

Increases metabolism and promotes healthy thyroid function

Contains Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal and Anti-viral agents

Rejuvinates your skin and prevents wrinkles

Lowers Cholesterol

Lowers the risk of heart disease

Helps people with diabetes

Promotes excellent health in pets

ok so where can I get cold pressed. Does anyone know specific brand names that I can look for?

Thanks

You can just search online. just type Cold pressed virgin coconut oil. Im sure there are company here that sells this. I'm thinking of selling it too but I'm still working with the manufacturer from our country bec. Philippines is a tropical country and using this is so big there. But for sure you can find one online.

I'm using Carica brand Philippines. Find a Filipino store and you'll find one for sure or ask the people from there where you can buy it.

has anyone been eating/drinking it? I have been using it on my face, but I haven't gotten the courage up to start taking it by mouth. I am scared it will be gross!!

I'm drinking it. You'll get used to it. It smells like coconut but its like an oil. I just drink water after that and I hold my breath so i wont taste it. You wont regret though. That's part of the deal, you need to sacrifice...lolz to be beautiful.

drinking it is good too. i should try doing that. i love using it on my skin already. although i should say, be careful so you dont use so much. could dry out yoour skin so you need just a tiny tiny bit.

Latest posts

Back