Ipsy and Benefit LashBash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  3.2 lbs and TOMORROW!

post a picture or if you have youtube and make a video please do a unboxing and post link!!! 
w00t.gif
cant you tell I got the patients lol

My tracking says that it weights 3.2 lbs also. I don't understand my it went from San Diego to Charlotte, NC just to come to Oregon.. Did everybody's go from San Diego to Charlotte?
Mine is in Charlotte also, but that almost makes sense since I live on the east coast (literally, actually. It's a coastal town and beach resort). Maybe it's picking up my ipsy bag along the way?! Lol

Ladies, I totally will!

The only problem is, I'm about 10+ hours away from my house right now.  Had to go attend a family funeral earlier this week, and stayed a few extra days to see family that I haven't seen in YEARS.

So hopefully they either deliver it super-late, or my neighbor (who has been collecting my mail and let me know my Birchbox came today, I LOVE her!) manages to catch the FedEx guy and sign for the package.

There will be a video - but it may be me all tired and "here's the mascaras *YAWN* and the lip gloss *blank look* which goes on your... lips?"

Sorry it's 3.2 lbs and I got a tracking number from FedEx before I even got an email from ipsy. That's why I wasn't sure if it was the lash bash party pack or not. Mine also was in San Diego to Charlotte NC. Now it has to turn around and come to Minnesota.

I got my tracking and Its due friday! Cant wait. Whoever gets theirs First better post pics! Lol

3.2 and Friday as well. I'm just buzzing with excitement. I've tried all of the products being sent, but don't own any. What are you all looking forward to trying the most?

3.2 and Friday as well. I'm just buzzing with excitement. I've tried all of the products being sent, but don't own any. What are you all looking forward to trying the most?
If they did give us the instant brows, I will be trying that out immediately ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine shows 3.0lbs exactly..hope it's all in there! Should be here Friday. 
smile.gif

Hello I was searching online for more gals that applied for the Lashbash party...and tadah!

I cannot wait to see what comes next

Given what I know about shipping companies, it appears to me that the labels may have been created in Cali, and then the boxes sent from NC. For my tracking, it says, picked up from Cali, however in the little box on top that typically shows the "from" and "to, I have Harrison, NC". This could explain why some packages are looking like they shipped from Ca to NC and then need to go back across the country. It's possible that Benefit sent one bulk shipment to the Ipsy warehouse to sort into boxes, and then label and send out. Or I could be totally wrong. I'm just happy to hear something, and have a tracking number to obsess over since ipsy hasn't sent me one for my bag this month.

Woohoo!! Got my tracking as well!! The package should be here on Friday and I already can't wait to unbox it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

On an unrelated note, I also just got a twitter DM from Birchbox, I won something from MIYU Beauty as part of the birchbloggers program. I'm really having a great day today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my shipping tonight :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  3.0 and Friday!!  Super excited!  Birchbox came today, a baby Ulta purchase comes tomorrow, Lash Bash Friday!!  I also had a gift sub Birchbox come in late last Saturday, and I'm still waiting for Ipsy!  What a week!

Mine will be here Saturday. I am hoping they have printable decorations I have lots of ideas :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also got 2 pack of bubble mailers for the goodie bags, and they were $1 a pair at Dollar Tree. Score!! And thanks to PayPal it's 1.69 to ship em, cheater than buying snacks for a party :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> God I have so many ideas. :DDD gonna add extra goodies to the packages, like confetti and candies all pink and sparkly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Follow me in Instagram if you want to be a part, I would love to choose a couple MUT non Beliebers to join! @gracepedrotti

My neighbor managed to catch the Fed Ex guy and the goodies are at my house!!! I'm still several hours away but i can't wait to do the unboxing video! Yay! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got my lashbash kit... doing a blog post of everything inside now.. well post a link to it in a bit!! 

Question- did you ladies have to sign for your box?  I am almost never at home when FedEx comes by!  My neighbors are though, I'm hoping they can grab it for me!  9-5s are a killer!

My tracking says that it weights 3.2 lbs also. I don't understand my it went from San Diego to Charlotte, NC just to come to Oregon.. Did everybody's go from San Diego to Charlotte?
I'm in Oregon and mine did the same.

Quote: Originally Posted by DeBresha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  yes, I signed for the box.

Thanks girl.. hopefully one of my roommates will be around or a neighbor to just put it inside the door of our apartment complex!

Latest posts

Back