Ipsy and Benefit LashBash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of worried I'll get mine late. It just left NC, but expected is 9/18. I usually expect packages to arrive at least a day or two late, since that's just how bad shipping here is. I do hope I get it in time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeBresha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ok ladies if you wanna peek into the lashbash box I did a blog post of the unboxing!! heres a link http://makeupjunkielife.blogspot.com/2013/09/ipsybenefit-lashbash-unboxing.html
On another note, now I am more impatient. It looks amazing thanks for posting!! <3

FedEx move faster !!!

eusa_wall.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by DeBresha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ok ladies if you wanna peek into the lashbash box I did a blog post of the unboxing!! heres a link http://makeupjunkielife.blogspot.com/2013/09/ipsybenefit-lashbash-unboxing.html

Thanks for posting! This made me so much more excited to get my box! Question: what kind of bag is the hostess bag? I can't really tell by the photo. Is it just a plastic disposable bag?

My estimated delivery date is tomorrow!! Can't wait. Pics look fab. Excited to share with my friends :) 

there good quality bags.. like the ones you would buy from wal mart to put a birthday gift in

Ok did anyone receive a tracking email for the regular ipsy bag? I've only got my tracking number for the lashbash party kit, and or does our ipsy bags get mailed with our kits?

Quote: Originally Posted by DeBresha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  there good quality bags.. like the ones you would buy from wal mart to put a birthday gift in

Actually, I meant the hostess bag that the full-size products come in. But the gift bags look super cute!

I love the martini glass!!! I'm excited to get my box tomorrow! It should be here by noon. I'm still waiting on my September bag, though. My friend who lives in the next town over got hers yesterday, and seeing what she got made me even more impatient! Lol. I have seen my glam room. I'm not too excited to get another nude lipstick. The color matches my skin, therefore, I look dead, or zombie like. Everything else I am excited for, though.

I'm doing pink lemonade and yellowtail moscato. My guests were asked to bring a drink if their choice. Might do cosmos. I have kids and its hard to do a lot of alcohol. And now my best friend just texted that she can't make my bash. Anyone in so. Del want to party???

I saw printables for decor on the lash bash site. Has anybody seen the "games" the paper included in the box mentions?

And what is your planned method of sampling the full size items? Are you letting people dig into them or just look at them? Are you giving them as prizes? Are you keeping them all for yourself? 

If you are sampling them (like the sheets says to), how do you plan on making sure guests don't contaminate the product when sampling it? I was thinking of buying some disposable applicators from ulta and some hand sanitizer. I don't want to police the samples, but I also don't want double dippers or greasy hands in the product.

Would it be tacky to give a sampled full size item as a prize for one of the games? Or would it be better to not sample out the eye kit and then give it as a prize untouched?

Hi, I won too and my box will be here tomorrow. 3.1 lbs. I'll be interested to see why some of the boxes weigh more or less than the others. I'm so excited!

I know, I want to see an unboxing video Lol I've searched google YouTube an ipsy Facebook to see if anyone is posting links all I see are blogs which are great but a video I'm more interested in for the sake of excitement :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back