Ipsy and Benefit LashBash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still a bit nervous, I have already invited people without knowing what the heck is going to happen next and if I am going to get the package in time.

No email here so I guess I'm not a winner today....   Anyone in FL or south GA having a party I would love to attend  
icon_lol.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by RockalleanV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm still a bit nervous, I have already invited people without knowing what the heck is going to happen next and if I am going to get the package in time.

Yeah I already have the party planned but I haven received my tracking info and it makes me nervous!!!

I've spoken to my guests and confirmed my nine. But I was hoping to have the party planning tools by now- including a cute e-vite card that we can customize, with the logos and such. My party is planned 75% right now but I want to include their games and such. For OCD/add people like me, this has been the longest wait ever. Hoping for a tracking number soon, or for the box to magically appear on my steps!

Congrats to everyone that made it through in round 2! Sadly, I'm not among you but I'll be peeking in to see your goodies and party pics! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMGOD.  I WON.  I was so bummed I thought I lost- I checked my spam and lo and behold, I was picked!! I'm so excited!!!

Congrats to everyone else who won and I feel so bad for those who didn't! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Congratulations to all of you who won the additional spots!

Quote: Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I won too!!! I'm so happy, it seems like quite a few MUT ladies won. Congrats everyone.

So happy you made it in this time! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

No wins again for me. Oh well! Happy for everyone that won amd excited to see the goodies!

Quote: Originally Posted by RockalleanV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

At least we'll know what is next tomorrow. I have already bought some of the snacks and all of the decorations and I am even making my own small party favors.

http://instagram.com/p/eE56yMLxNt/

I am excited, can't wait until the 21st

I have to finish unpacking my apartment!  Hahaha.

Well its almost 1am and I cant sleep so I decided to check the lashbash.ipsy.com site, and they updated it tonight! =) well insomnia guess you did some sort of good...
satisfied.gif
 anyways it has some drinks and finger food ideas so go and check is out, hopefully we'll be receiving tracking codes for our wonderful kits haha

Aww what adorable food & drink ideas! Excited to see what they post for decorations & games. 
smile.gif

I feel like they almost have to mail these out tomorrow to get to us on time! Unless they're using some sort of expedited shipping option. 

Aww what adorable food & drink ideas! Excited to see what they post for decorations & games.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I feel like they almost have to mail these out tomorrow to get to us on time! Unless they're using some sort of expedited shipping option. 
Glad I'm not the only one up checking websites out of bordom lol! And I completely agree with you about the shipping and getting the tracking info out by tomorrow

Latest posts

Back